多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.9755
I can help you improve your English speaking skills
by Native English Speaker from Vancouver 2012/09/12 17:00:29

LANGUAGE EXCHANGE

Hello boys and girls,

I am a native English speaker who has taught English conversation to cute Japanese children in Kumamoto City in Japan. For some of these kids, I was there first English sensei. As for the other children, I helped them improved their English speaking skills so that they can have a more interesting life.

If you are serious, I will be more than happy to help you too!

I can help you improve your pronunciation, conversation, fluency and listening skills so that you don't go back to Japan dissapointed that your English didn't get better after spending time in Canada.

If you just want to have an informal conversation, we can talk about protecting the environment, pets, health, current events, science and nature, travel, relationships, animal cruelty, social issues, photography, tennis, Canadian and Japanese culture, fitness, cooking, art, music and more!

I am a dedicated Japanese conversation learner; please help me with Japanese by talking to me about general topics.

My Japanese level in intermediate.

I hope you won't contact me just because you are looking for a boyfriend.

Face to face conversation always works the best, therefore let's meet at a downtown cafe such as Starbucks...

Tanoshimi!

Mata ne!

Have a nice day!

英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network