また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.9240
Canadian Guy Looking for Japanese Girlfriend
by 無回答 from 無回答 2012/03/03 01:17:28

Yes, another Canadian guy is looking for another Japanese girlfriend! I have had girlfriends from several different countries, but the best girlfriends I ever had were Japanese.
Please don’t be shy or think your English is not good enough to get a Canadian boyfriend. After having Japanese girlfriends I don’t like the local girls anymore.
I am a truly kind, gentle, sweet, patient and nice Canadian guy who just happens to love Japanese girls. I am still friends with my old girlfriends, we were together until they went back. I am happy to help you with your English or whatever else I can. So if you are a Japanese girl who is in Vancouver and is interested in having a Canadian boyfriend, please send me a message. The time you are here is probably your only chance to get a gaijin boyfriend. When I asked my old girlfriends why they liked me, they all said about the same things: "I like your personality and your face!"

Res.1 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2012/03/03 17:02:17

きもっ!何処のナルシスト?こいつ。。
一生一人で自分に酔っとけって感じ。
Res.2 by Jessica from 無回答 2012/03/05 10:33:14

Why does a guy who boasts about his likable personality and face resort to posting ads on a Japanese bulletin board? And why does he mention the word, "Canadian" so many times? カナディアンの代わりにルーザーを移した方がましです。
Res.3 by 無回答 from 無回答 2012/03/05 13:01:03

>The time you are here is probably your only chance to get a gaijin boyfriend. When I asked my old girlfriends
この文だけで、期間限定のセフレを探してると確定。。。
外人に股を開きにカナダに来たバカホリじゃない賢い日本女子は気をつけて下さいね!!
Res.4 by 無回答 from 無回答 2012/03/13 03:03:41

>Yes, another Canadian guy is looking for another Japanese girlfriend

初めからでもそう書いとりますよ。にしても、気持ち悪いですねえ。
Res.5 by フリーザ from 惑星フリーザ 2012/03/13 17:09:03

>I am a truly kind, gentle, sweet, patient and nice Canadian guy who just happens to love Japanese girls.
> The time you are here is probably your only chance to get a gaijin boyfriend. When I asked my old girlfriends why they liked me, they all said about the same things: "I like your personality and your face!"

下等相当の自信がおありのようで。よくそんな大ボラが吹けますね…超カナダ人などと…くっくっく…いちいちかんにさわるヤローだ!
Res.6 by 無回答 from 無回答 2012/03/13 19:09:24

大した自信のある奴だねぇ。
このトピ主の男、そんなに顔に自信あるんなら、顔写真でもアップしたら?

Res.7 by 無回答 from 無回答 2012/03/14 23:35:39

Why are their never any Japanese girls looking for a local boyfriend? Is their a dating section on jpcanada? If yes, please post it here I can't find one, even with google translate.
Res.8 by 無回答 from 無回答 2012/03/15 07:07:50

Hey you Res7,,, your English just doesn't make any sense.
Res.9 by 無回答 from 無回答 2012/03/17 21:47:35

You are plain gross.
Res.10 by 無回答 from 無回答 2012/03/18 20:24:38

Res9, could you tell me who did you mean "you" in your phrase?
Besides your phrase is not right but I still can guess what you tried to say:)
Let's keep it up together!
英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network