このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、
各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.9072
Handsome Canadian Guy looking for a nice Japanese girlfriend!
by Me from Vancouver 2012/01/09 22:43:53

I’m looking for another Japanese girlfriend. Don’t be shy or worry that your think your English is not good enough. I will help you with English, just like I did for old Japanese girlfriends. The best way to improve your English is with a Canadian boyfriend. I am still friends with my old Japanese girlfriends that went back to Japan. We never broke up, we stayed together until they went back to Japan. We both cried so much at the airport when they left, it was so very sad. But that was a long time ago and now I am not sad anymore, I am excited to get another Japanese girlfriend. I want to do the same things I used to do with old girlfriends. The happiest memories I have of them was watching movies, cooking yummy food together, and watching them sleep next to me. So if you are a Japanese girl that is interested in getting gaijin boyfriend, the time you are in Vancouver is probably your only chance. I’m looking for nice Japanese girl that doesn’t smoke or do drugs. I promise to treat you very well, just like a did with all my others. They all said I was the best boyfriend they ever had. I hope you will say the same thing. I’m happy to send my photo to any girl who asks. I am friendly, gentle, kind, patient, smart and handsome guy. Japanese girls tell me they think my face is very young and cute.

kakkoiikaleshi@gmail.com

英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network