英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.8907
FREE LECTURE about "How to improve your English FAST" at VPL
by Matt from バンクーバー 2011/11/10 23:59:27

Hi there everyone, 

First of all, thank you everyone who joined our last free lecture in Vancouver Public Library about "linguistic techniques how to improve english fast and become confident in your English"!

We will be doing more of our FREE lectures starting from this weekend Sat 12th and Sun 13th.

( Please be advised that you need to apply by text or mail in advance at least one day! In order to be accepted for our free lectures! Due to free seats limits.)

I would like to inform everyone, we start our annual promotion:
THE NEXT PROMOTION will be available on:

"confident speech skills " - linguistic techniques
"speak English without thinking about English grammar"-linguistic techniques
"increase hearing and understanding English native speech "
"English culture a key for English language progress"

For more information please contact at
Matt
text 778 668 8934 Or email at spleprogram@yahoo.ca

こんにちは。
先日は「言語学的テクニックを使った、英語を早く上達させ自信をもつ方法」をテーマとした
Vancouver Public Libraryでの無料レクチャーにご参加頂きありがとうございました。

今週11月12日(土)・13日(日)、
再度無料のレクチャーを行いますのでお知らせ致します。

参加をご希望の方は、参加希望日の1日前までに、textまたはemailにてご連絡ください。
お席の数には限りがございます。

文法のことなど考えずに自信をもって英語を話したい方、
ネイティブスピーカーとの会話をもっと楽しみたい方、
英語上達には欠かせない"English culture"を理解する為には具体的にどうすればよいのか知りたい方、

お気軽にこちらまでお問い合わせ下さい。

Matt
text: 778 668 8934
email:spleprogram@yahoo.ca

Res.1 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2011/11/12 10:50:45

前回の講習で予約したときに席を確保したと言われて前日に詳細のテキストをするといわれて、連絡が全く来なかったのですが、このレクチャーは本当に開かれているのですか?
Res.2 by Matt from Vancouver 2011/11/13 13:15:24

Yes, these lectures really happens! It's really not fair that you guys write:...「連絡が全く出来なかったのですが」....!
It's really interesting that only guys who never show up or cancel or those who most of the time speak Japanese all day long even though they have been staying in Vancouver for long months, are the only one who complain like this!?

Guess, what those who already joined the lectures and did train with us, never complained like you Mr./ Ms. Anonymous! So perhaps that's why it's time for you to stop changing the world around you and perhaps start CHANGING YOURSELF.....?

How about dealing the no. 778 668 8934, actually???

Best regards
Matt from SPLE

Res.3 by 無回答 from 無回答 2011/11/13 14:16:24

Matt, you're missing the point. "Mr./ Ms. Anonymous" is complaining that YOU did not contact her or him regarding lectures. What do you say about that? Also, I do not think anyone would want to join lectures taught(or organized) by such a judgemental person. She/he never complained, she/he just asked a question. There was no need to attack a person like that.

I think if you want more people to come to your lectures, you should act more professional.

I guess now you're going to make fun of my English, right?
Res.4 by Matt from Vancouver 2011/11/13 19:12:12

I feel sorry for being so misunderstood and so underestimated by all of you who are brave enough to make comments and statements like that under my name without giving your own name at all in the first place. I feel so sorry being even assumed that I will go as low as judging unknown to me person's language skills or them as a people as i was judged by you easily!
Just to clarify, the meetings and lectures I was organizing for people in this community were absolutely free and out of charge. I did not look for students or more people to attend my meetings or lectures! Just wanted simply to share with those of you who were interested in effectiveness of different ways of study than the traditional memorization we all know!
In the end the character of our meetings where absolutely casual same like all these comments, well then what makes you think another Mr./Ms. Anonymous, I have to or I want to be professional???? Another thing is, before you will start defending your brothers or sisters anonymous what makes you think you are not defending ゆとり教育?
Res.5 by Ian from バンクーバー 2011/11/14 03:20:29

Matt,

I think your Japanese comprehension and English writing both have problems besides your inflated sense of self worth. The first comment just asked If your lectures happened or not because he/she did not receive a message from you with information about the time and place even after signing up. You got pretty defensive over a simple query. The rant about using only Japanese wasn't that nice. Even if your lectures are free and you are doing this out of the goodness of your heart, you should be a little more polite. You could have even just said, "oops. Sorry about that." Not cool.....I hope you aren't trying to teach western etiquette as well.
Res.6 by Matt from Vancouver 2011/11/14 08:34:25

I will be more than happy to discuss any of the points or even hear out from anybody that is polite enough to say her/his name in the first place. Speaking of etiquette and good taste even in Japan, - as fas as I know, - this kind of simply rude way of trying to simply schooling me and telling me what I should or should not do is simply beyond any good taste of interaction not only from japanese culture point of view. Therefore, I assume this unfortune exchange is finished dear Mr. Ms. anonymous (if you have any additional comment please do not hesitate contacting me in person 778 668 8934)
Res.7 by Matt from Vancouver 2011/11/14 08:48:54

Oh I noticed just now... It was Ian, I guess... Thank you for your comment Ian, appreciate it, indeed. Have a great day.
Res.8 by opapi from 無回答 2011/11/15 02:16:09

I find it funny how you're making excuses to avoid answering to actual points of other posters.
英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network