このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、
各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.8891
I love Japanese girls and want another Japanese girlfriend!
by Canadian Dude from Vancouver 2011/11/07 00:53:58

I love Japanese girls! They are sweet, cute, friendly, smart and feminine. I like them so much that I have had 3 Japanese girlfriends, one in 2006-7, another 2009-10, and one earlier this year. They were the best girlfriends I ever had. But the last one went back to Japan, so now I want another Japanese girlfriend. Every time I put a message on here looking for a girlfriend, a few Japanese girls asked me for my picture to see if I was handsome. Every single girl that I sent my picture too told me I was handsome, and wanted to meet me right away! They all asked me why I don’t have a girlfriend, because I am so handsome, and then I say that I only like Japanese girls! So if you are a Japanese girl in Vancouver, and want a handsome, tall, cool, kind, gentle and sweet Canadian boyfriend, please email me and I will send you my picture, then I hope you will want to meet me too! Besides, the best way to improve your English is with a Canadian boyfriend.

Res.1 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2011/11/07 14:28:38

that's the most pathetic ad i've ever seen. Get a life "Canadian dude".
Res.2 by 無回答 from 無回答 2011/11/07 23:50:47

unfortunately,jp girls are the most famous in the world and don't know what they think.
Res.3 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2011/11/08 13:37:46

OMG, how creepy you are to find girls on the bulletin board... you are never popular among Canadian girls and that's why you're looking for the Asian ladies?? NO THANKS, manslut!

Res.4 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2011/11/08 17:32:06

nicely put. "THUMBS UP!!!"
英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network