また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.8785
Vancouver English Tutor (Downtown) – 10 Years of Experience
by Anthony Urrello from Vancouver 2011/10/10 22:13:02

Do you like learning English in a friendly, relaxed, and supportive environment? I am an experienced ESL tutor currently offering private classes. I would be happy to help you in several areas: English conversation (sentence structure, pronunciation, vocabulary, and idioms); business English and test preparation (including TOEFL, LPI and GTELP); and writing and grammar improvement.

I also teach the following advanced English topics: literature comprehension (short stories, poetry, drama, and novels) and university writing (assistance with writing skills, essay ideas and outlines). I am a native English speaker with a bachelor’s degree from the University of British Columbia.

I have been a full-time tutor in the downtown Vancouver area for 10 years. My current rates are $17/hour for conversation ($22 for 1.5 hours); $20/hour for business English; and $25/hour for writing, grammar and test preparation. If you want to bring a friend, the cost is just $5/hour extra for each additional student. Please email Anthony at anthonysurrello@yahoo.ca or call (604) 782-8334 to find out more. I look forward to hearing from you.

英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network