英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.8739
Korean for Japanese or English
by 俊求 from 無回答 2011/09/17 05:56:50

Hi! I'm 25 Korean guy.

I've been here (Vancouver) for 9 month. I can't say that I'm pretty good at speaking English.But I've graduated from Esl, Tesol and business course at Langauge school,

so I think it's possible to commnicate a little bit.

I'm pretty out-going and (sometimes) quiet. I like to read a book, swim (I go to YMCA regularly) and learn something new! (It's really fascinating me)

Also, I want to learn Japanese. I have never ever learnd it. I can't even read Japanese. But I wanna learn. I've met a lot of good Japanese guys. :)

I think, if you're Canadian or person who can speak English very well, I would teach Korean.

otherwise (If you're not familiar with speaking English, I could teach not only Korean but also Basic English
(Grammar, Vocabulary or Something like that) (Of course not, I can't teach pronunciation :)

I want to face to face communication at the library or a cafe (I'm living Downtown)

I DON'T MIND your age, gender and even personality (if you don't snort something up, that's enough :))

If you have interest even a bit in this, feel free to contact me through e-mail :)
armada29@naver.com

英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network