このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、
各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.8704
Free language exchange and $100 Rent to live with handsome, sweet and kind Canadian guy, an ex-model
by Me from バンクーバー 2011/09/05 02:01:38

A lucky Japanese girl can have free language exchange while you stay in Vancouver and pay only $100 in rent, all you have to do is be my Japanese girlfriend! I have had 3 Japanese girlfriends, and they were the best girlfriends I ever had! I love Japanese girls because they are sweet, cute, smart and polite. All my old Japanese girlfriends said I was the best boyfriend they ever had. They said I was so handsome, kind, smart, patient, and sweet. They told me they were so lucky to have met me because I was so handsome and so kind to them.
When we went to the airport to go back to Japan we both cried so much because it was so sad, one of them had to cover her face with a towel so people could not see her crying!

But now we are not sad anymore, we are still friends, and I am excited to get another Japanese girlfriend! The best way to improve your English is to get a Canadian boyfriend. I can help you with your homework, and teach you English you can’t learn at school. I can also show you how to save lots of money on things, like free banking, unlimited cell phone minutes for only $20 a month, and how you can call Japan from your cell phone FOR FREE! If you want, you can live with me and pay only $100 a month for Rent, including hydro and internet!

I promise, promise, promise you will think I am handsome, or very handsome. Remember, I used to be a model when I was younger! All my girlfriends said wow, you are so handsome when they met me! I had several girls tell me I have a perfect face. 2 girlfriends even told me I was beautiful! Wow...so I predict you will think I am handsome, all you have to do is send me an email, ask for my picture, I will send it to you and you can decide. Every Japanese girl who asked for my picture, said they wanted to meet me because my face was so nice! When I went to
Japan 4 years ago, many girls were looking at me and smiling and whispering to each other! Even my old girlfriend’s mother and grand-mother told her she was so lucky because I was so handsome!

I am 185 cm tall, slim, blue eyes, I have all my hair, perfect teeth, nice soft skin, and my old girlfriends told me I am smart, incredibly kind, patient, sweet, affectionate, and friendly. They even said I always smell nice! Your life in Vancouver will be much better with me as your Canadian boyfriend! You will be so happy and all your friends will be jealous of you! Send me an email and if we like each other, you can be the lucky girl.

Res.1 by george from バンクーバー 2011/09/07 00:39:27

Oh! You sound so beautiful. I am guy. Want to meet you and touch you! I am right? You are gay? Sounds so. I never hear guy say they are so pretty! WOW!!! Lets meet and play!
Res.2 by secret from バンクーバー 2011/09/07 00:41:12

WOW! U are loser! Are you normal? I don't think so! You are vain and conceited and must be sooo desperate! What an idiot! Remove this stupid add and get a life u freaking moron!
Res.3 by secret from バンクーバー 2011/09/07 00:43:25

Are you joking? I never heard of such total stupidity! Biggest loser I've heard in my life!. What an idiot. Any Japanese girls reading this.... Just RUN AWAY!!! This guy is OLD MAN! SICK! HENTAI or CHIKAN! HONTONI!
Res.4 by secret from バンクーバー 2011/09/07 00:43:57

HENTAI !!!! Kimoi!!!!

BAKA !
Res.5 by Van from 無回答 2011/09/15 15:28:59

Wow! this lonely, cheap and conceited man gives all Canadian guys a bad name. He doesn't care about japanese culture at all, just uses Japanese girls for sex and doesn't care about their personality as a human being and expects them to PAY HIM for sex, it's not a rental fee, he's just trying to get money from them and at the same time free sex.. Japanese people are some of the most polite and nicest people I met and he is totally exploiting japanese girls.
Japanese girls please do not respond to this guy, he will be laughing at you and bragging to his douche bag friends ( if he has any) if you decide to.
Res.6 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2011/09/23 00:46:48

From one canadian to another, you're english sucks!
All you talk about is your looks but it's quite evident that you don't have much upstairs.
I don't know whether to call you a conceited son of a bitch or a dumb f*ck...I guess you're both!
Res.7 by 無回答 from 無回答 2011/09/23 10:02:20

>From one canadian to another, you're english sucks!

you're?
Res.8 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2011/09/24 00:52:06

↑your
英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network