このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、
各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.8552
How can I improve my English conversation skills?
by vancouver from vancouveer 2011/06/29 23:07:27

How can I improve my English conversation skills?

Don’t Be Shy
Get out and meet people. Speak in English to everyone you meet. Ontario is a huge multicultural province and a large number of residents were at one time Newcomers to Canada. Chances are they will be used to speaking to someone who is learning English and they might be patient with you because they have once experienced being misunderstood.

Find a Conversation Group
Some local groups have informal conversation classes where new immigrants come together to practise their English. These groups might come together at a local community centre, school, English as a Second Language class or at an immigrant service agency.

If you can’t find one but know other newcomers who are interested, start one yourself at a local community centre or with a local immigrant service agency!

To find an immigrant service agency in your area, go to Services Near Me.

Watch Television
Watching television shows is useful for you to learn common language phrases and slang. One good idea is to watch children’s shows. Sesame Street is probably the best. You will learn the basics of the English language and maybe a little bit of French also! This is a great chance to spend some quality time with your children and learn something valuable at the same time.

More Info- http://www.studyingcanada.net

英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network