また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.8526
楽しい英会話チューター
by Auz from バンクーバー 2011/06/18 14:28:28

はじめまして、オースティンと申します。6年間も英語先生として働きながら日本に住んでいて、一昨年母国のカナダに帰って以来バンクーバー周辺で英語のチューターをやっている26歳・男性のカナダ人です。英語が母国語でカナダ生まれ育ちです。日本に数年間住んだため、日本語も少しできるので安心して一緒に勉強をしましょう!

レッスン内容としては、下級〜上級の英文法、一般英会話、発音練習、受験のための勉強、インフォーマル・会話など、あなたの英語レベル・好みに合わせたレッスンシステムでやりたいと思います。

時間も合わせられますので忙しい方も気楽にご連絡下さい!

料金
マンツーマンのレッスン 1時間/15ドル    ※初回はトライアルレッスン(無料体験レッスン)なので安心して無料で会ってみましょう!

もし満足していなければいつでもキャンセルできます。

※I do not speak Japanese to you during lesson time, so please do not worry. Thank you!

Hello,

I am an English tutor with 7+ years of experience in Japan and in Canada. I would like to offer my services as a private English tutor for English learners in the Vancouver and Greater Vancouver area. I am a native Canadian and English speaker with lots of experience teaching English one-on-one. I have lived in Japan a number of years myself, so I can relate on many study issues. I have mostly experience teaching Japanese and Korean students. I can teach beginner-to-advanced grammar, all levels of conversation, pronounciation and sentence structure / writing skills.

I’ll quickly introduce myself. My name is Austin and I’m a 26 year old male living in the downtown Vancouver region. I also like to hang out and have fun, and I’m open to informal lessons or formal lessons. Just tell me your English level and what you’d like to accomplish and we can work from there!

My time schedule is very flexible and I will match my schedule to yours to create the easiest possible atmosphere for you. Also, I have no restrictions at all-- any age, gender, English level, etc is welcome!

I charge $15 / hour and offer a free first lesson. If you are not satisfied, you maybe cancel at any time (including immediately following the first free lesson).

If interested, please mail me and we can discuss options and goals from there!

austinauz@gmail.com
(778) 823-1224

Cheers,

--Austin

【PR】語学学校・専門学校のトライアルをオンライン予約(日本語対応)

英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network