このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、
各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.8449
I just want to meet friends, not a girl friend :)
by M from Vancouver 2011/05/23 22:16:56

I though it was funny when I read some language exchange postings on here. Some guys keep posting the same thing "looking for young Japanese girl" did anybody reply to that? Probably not, that guy is such a loser, lol

I already have a girl friend but she is not interested in learning Japanese so I can’t practice with her. I worked in Japan before for a finance company. I think I will return there in the future :)

My Japanese level is very low, I only know very basic words. How do you think the best way to study is for my level? because I know you all studied English for 5 to 10 years before you came here, so now you just want to practice conversation. but i don’t know how to have a conversation, I am starting from year 1, there should be a different way of studying. but using text books and studying grammar and vocubulary is too boring. does anybody have a better way? :)

And please allow me a couple days to reply you. Since I always needed to finish my work and other stuff before I can study Japanese :)

英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network