英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.8432
スキルを持った先生がホームステイの生徒を募集します!
by Hana from バンクーバー 2011/05/17 22:22:45

私の友人であるESLの先生が生徒を募集しています。

彼女は教師経験が豊富で、過去にZoni language school and substituted at Immigrant Services Society, Vancouver International College, Robson College, Inlingua, Pacific Gateway International, ILSC, Western Town, LSC and Global Villageで先生をしていました。
先生宅にホームステイし個人授業になりますので、先生との日常会話、カナダの生活習慣・文化に触れながら楽しく自然に英語力を伸ばすことができます。
ESLのように大勢を一つのクラスに纏め、個人の進度を気にせずに授業が進んでしまうようなことはありません。そしてこの先生はビーチでのピクニックや、グラウスマウンテンのハイキング、パブナイト、ホームパーティ等々通常ESLの生徒さんがするようなアクティビティもたくさん計画しています。他にもご希望があれば先生に伝えて、一緒に計画してくださいね♪

*授業時間・・・週10〜15時間
*授業内容・・・文法・語彙・聞き取り・書き・読み・会話
*レベル・・・初心者から全てのレベルに対応できます
*授業料・・・月$400〜500(レントは別になります)
*SFU近くバーナビーの先生宅は生活に必要な物が全て揃っています

興味をもたれた方は、英語でRuchikaまでお気軽にお問い合わせください。

mail: ruchika@buddingbeethovens.com
cell: 604-565-2855

************************************************************************************

Homestay with ESL teacher

The home stay will include ESL teaching and instruction, from between 10-15 hours per week. The classes could be grammar, vocabulary, listening, writing, speaking and reading skills for beginner and intermediate students or anything else the home stay student would like to focus on. The ESL instruction will cost $ 400 - 500 per month plus rent.

I am a TESL certified ESL teacher and the owner of Budding Beethovens, music classes for children and seniors. I also teach ESL to children. I have taught at the Zoni language school and substituted at Immigrant Services Society, Vancouver International College, Robson College, Inlingua, Pacific Gateway International, ILSC, Western Town, LSC and Global Village.

The home stay experience can also include trips to malls, English Bay, downtown, Capilano Bridge, Grouse Mountain and other tourist attractions.

I have a sofa bed in my semi- private lounge. The TV, computer, bathroom can be shared. There is also a possibility of using the phone for short calls. The room is fully furnished and has all amenities and is near SFU in Burnaby.

Please call Ruchika on 604-565-2855 to find out more.

Res.1 by Hana from バンクーバー 2011/05/31 14:16:43

up
英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network