また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.8062
nice langauge exchange partner
by Seven☆ from バンクーバー 2010/11/27 16:45:10

Hello.I am Japanese who came here to study English.I want to be friend with Canadian for language exchange. I am 26 years old woman. If you are interested in, please send me email.

Res.1 by Joseph from 無回答 2010/11/28 15:31:50

Hi,

I’m just curious. What do you want to get out of these language exchange sessions?

I have met people for language exchange before but there always seems to be some ulterior motive behind these language exchange sessions.

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Joseph
Res.2 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2010/11/29 10:59:54

「nice langauge exchange partner」を「rice langauge exchange partner」と読んでしまったのは私だけでしょうか? ちなみに「langauge」はタイポですね。
Res.3 by Seven☆ from バンクーバー 2010/11/29 22:30:30

I have no idea what you are talking about because simply I am interested in learning English especially conversation through language exchange. If you are looking for something more, probably I won’t be a good partner for you. Find somebody else. To be honest I don’t like some ideas possessed by some Canadian guys that Japanese girls are always easy for them. If you are not such kind of person, contact me.
Res.4 by anti-bob from 無回答 2010/11/29 23:37:39

Didn’t you get my email? I made it very clear that I do NOT want anything beyond language exchange. friendship is fine. Anything beyond that is not for me. I made that point very clear in my email. I am already spoken for.
Res.5 by 無回答 from 無回答 2010/12/20 23:52:56

Dear Seven (years old mentally?)
When you put an add on here like you did, some men will
think it’s bait. I understand what your intentions were, but
hey when you write that you are 26 female Japanese.... that is a RED FLAG!!!! 1st you say "Friends" if you are looking to for Canadian friends why dont you join a group (eg, gym, walking, skiing, book club I dont know) but look where you are placing the add!!!
英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network