また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.7701
English bilingual Tutor $20/h downtown
by Daniel from 無回答 2010/07/14 18:51:41

Hi, my name is Daniel. I’ve taught English overseas in Japan and Korea and for short periods in Vancouver. I graduated from SFU in Communications. I live downtown so teaching downtown would work best for me.

A little about myself: I am very interested in language and have studied Japanese and Mandarin Chinese. I have a very good understanding of how language is learned and the process by which it turns from something done slowly and deliberately into something more natural and fluid.

I work downtown at a finance company but I have a vacation during the summer and thought that I could help some students improve their spoken and written English skills.

There is no specific curriculum as I will adjust my teaching plans to your individual requirements. As I’m employed at a business downtown, I am also very familiar with business culture and terms. As a result, people who are intending to work in a professional setting in Canada will be able to benefit significantly.

Because I am a fairly comfortable Japanese speaker I would also be useful to students who are beginner or intermediate and help them speak in a more natural sounding way.

ダニエルと申します。日本と韓国とバンクーバーでも英語を教えました。サイモンフレーザー大学でコミュニケーションを選考しました。ダウンタウンにすんでいますのでその近くで教えたいと思います。

私について:言語にはかなり興味のある人です。日本語以外にもマンダリン(中国語)を勉強しました。言語の過程などをよく理解してて、第ニ言語がわざとなかたごとから流暢でスムーズになる方法もわかります。

ダウンタウンで財源してる会社(ファイナンス)に勤めてます。今、夏休みのため時間があります。その間に英語を学びにこっちにきた学生達を英語の口語と文書を手伝って上達させたいと思います。

特定のカリキュラムがないんですが個人的の求めてる英語に合わせします。私がここで社会人をしてるために、北米のビジネス文化と用語にも詳しいんです。もし北米で働きたいと思う人がいるなら、利益はあるんでしょうか。

私も日本語を話す事ができるために、初心者と中級者も教えられます。そこで日本語から英語にもっとナチュラルで自分的な言い方ができると思います。よろしくお願いします。

英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network