また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.7660
<LOOKING FOR A TUTOR FOR BUSINESS>
by AO from バンクーバー 2010/07/01 03:35:44

Hello, I am seriousuly looking for a English tutor for business.
I have been here for 3 months, but I have to leave Canada on Sep because I got an offer to work in Singapore as a sales person.
I have a work experience in HR industry for 4 years.
I already finished ESL, now go to a kind of Business school, but I have not enough time to prepare to work from Sep,so I really need your help.

If you are willing to help me to improve my English skills, please contact me.

I am looking for a tutor who has:
* work experiences in an office at least for a year
(hopefully,NOT ONLY as a English teacher. Office person or sales person... etc.)
* enough information about business communications(small talk, presentation,sales talk...etc.)
* information about HR,HOPEFULLY.

* I am a Japanese woman.
* Would like to know business expressions, information and also improve pronounciation.
* Place and fee are not fixed yet.Please tell me your request.
* If you can start teaching at 5pm to 7:30pm, it would be great!!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
I am looking forward to meeting you soon.

Thank you for reading!!

Res.1 by M from バンクーバー 2010/07/02 17:19:29

Hi, I’d like to give you my advice from experience. I’m Japanese who came here 2 years ago. I’m now working full time for a Canadian company and using English in business.

First of all, you can’t learn business English in a very short time. English is something you have to learn by each word, by each phrase and by each situation. The best you can do is read books regarding the industry and the kind of occupation you are going to work in. Be prepared by expanding your knowledge of your prospective company in English.

I’m not refering to the general method for improving English.
I would refrain from comment about it. I hope it’s been helpful for you. I wish you the best of luck!!

Res.2 by Language Training Center from バンクーバー 2010/07/04 17:55:46

There’s no definite boundary to define what business English is about. It’s all about communicating in an appropriate manner. I have been in the international trading business world for 8 years and there’re no books you can read and hopefully you’ll be able to talk in such a manner which is appropriate to your industry. But there are experienced people who can tell you what you should expect and which direction you should be heading.  
英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network