英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.7470
English Lessons and Conversation Practice
by Nicholas from Vancouver 2010/05/06 09:40:00

Hello,
How are you? Would you like help learning English? My name is Nicholas and I am an English teacher. I lived in Japan for 2 years and have a lot of experience teaching Japanese students.

I can help you with:
Conversation practice
Grammar, writing
Business English
Slang, phrasal verbs, and idioms
Test Preparation
etc.

How long would you like to study? My normal price $20 for a 75 minute lesson. If you are interested, send me an email and we can meet (for free, of course) and talk about what you want to learn. I think it is important that we meet before we start lessons so that you can understand my teaching style (and also so we can get to know each other).

More about me:
I’m 27 years old. I have taught English for several years in Mexico, California, and Japan. I really enjoy traveling and meeting people from different cultures. When I was 20 years old, I studied abroad in Spain and I really loved it. After that, I continued to study, teach, and travel as much as I could. I have been to Spain, Mexico, Brazil, Japan, Central America, Western Europe and South East Asia. I think learning languages is fun and a very important! I’m currently studying Japanese, Spanish, Chinese and French.

Send me an email and please introduce yourself and tell me what time you are free to meet.

Have a great day

2年間福井に住んでいましたのでちょっと日本語をしゃべられますよ。

Nicholas
asutton1217@gmail.com

英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network