このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、
各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.7265
TEFL CERTIFIED ENGLISH TUTOR / VANCOUVER ($10 per hour)
by JMVANBC from Vancouver 2010/03/09 15:04:17

TEFL Certified English Tutor (Native English Speaker born in Vancouver):

Hello :)

I’m a TEFL Certified English Teacher who earned my certification at International House Vancouver. I’m a native English Speaker born in Vancouver. I have an Associates degree in music with experience teaching public speaking and music. I am a new English teacher seeking tutoring experience.

*Willing to help you practice conversational English in a relaxed and quite environment such as a cafe or library in the Vancouver area.

*Can assist you with lessons or homework you may be working on at your English language school.

*A supportive and patient teacher who understands the challenges faced by ESL students.

*Have traveled in Japan (Osaka and Shikoku Island) and am familiar with Japanese culture and the language challenges that are unique to Japanese English students.

*Skilled at adapting teaching techniques specific to your needs and learning style.

*Through results-measurable teaching techniques, I will help you see improvement and gain confidence in your English language skills!

*Determined to make your learning experience positive, enjoyable and fun!

As I am a new teacher, I am charging a lower fee of only $10.00 per hour. The first hour is free to assess your skill level and to make sure I’m the right teacher for you.

I am located in downtown Vancouver. I would be happy to supply you with a resume and copy of my TEFL certification.

If you are interested please feel free to contact me!

Jason

英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network