また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.7240
I am Canadian but I miss Japan
by Kimura Takuya from Vancouver 2010/03/01 17:19:10

Three years ago I was in Japan for a half a year to teach English. At the time I had fun but I never tried to learn Japanese. I am embarassed to say that I can only remember a few words. I think because my appearence is western so everyone would always try to practice their English with me. Now that the Olympics are over and they have inspired me to do my best so I think I should try to learn Japanese again. Maybe I can go back there in the future. Before I missed Canada... Now I miss there... how strange... I think I am not smart so it is hard for me to learn. I bought a Japanese textbook but it is sitting on my shelf collecting dust. I think I need to talk to someone or study with someone is better. In Japan, all I did was teach jr high school students... actually all I needed to do was speak with them... so it was an easy job. I have graduated from university but my major was not English, so I think my level is just average for a Canadian person, so don’t expect much from my teaching. I think we can practice speaking... because textbooks are very good for explaining grammar rules, way better than me. Please send me a message and let me know when you have time. But I warn you, I will forget all that you taught me so need to be paitient and maybe after the 10th time I can remember ^^ Meeting at coffee shop or library is okay if there are not many people around. I don’t like busy places because I am shy to speak another language when there are people around. Even though they probably can’t understand I still feel a bit uncomfortable... so if you know a quiet place, please let me know, thank you for reading this

英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network