英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.7205
勉強を兼ねて日本人同士、英語で会話しませんか?
by ZM from バンクーバー 2010/02/19 14:44:11

hi,

im a japanese guy, has been here for almost two months. i’ve kept trying on hanging out with only native people, avoiding to make friends with japanese. but i got a little bit tired of it. i just wanna get to know people sharing the same culture. i guess you’ve already known I got apparently kind of home sick. that’s why i posted this ad here. and the thing is i wanna some japanese friends but i don’t want to speak japanese very much. for some people, it could sound weird though, i believe it could make sense for some other people. anyways, i don’t know it’ll work or not. but at least reading english written by japanese like this could be a good study for you, right? if you get an interest even a little, please drop me a line.

i don’t mind if you’re a fluent speaker or not. all we need is just trying to communicate with in english. by the way, my speaking skill isn’t too bad. BUT i won’t say its good. i’m typical japanese, you know what i mean.

thanks,

Res.1 by ren from バンクーバー 2010/02/19 17:48:40

I think thats a good idea.
please email me.  
Res.2 by tosh from バンクーバー 2010/02/20 18:32:38

英語で書くのに慣れていないので日本語でお願いします。
あまり英語が喋れなくも大丈夫ですか?
きちんと英語を読めていないかもしれないので、
もし文章内にそういうことが書いてあったらすいません。  
Res.3 by GA from バンクーバー 2010/02/20 20:35:48

I’m a japanese guy.
I’ve been here for one month,so I can’t speak English well.

Please email me

Res.4 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2010/02/20 21:27:56

ESL同士で英語で喋るととんでもないことになるからやるならせめて1人や2人はNative English Speakerを交えた方がいいですよ。

間違った文法でも誰も直せないから正しいと思い込んで他の人も真似し始めたり、本当は合っている文法なのに間違っている人がとっても自信たっぷりに喋るもんだから自分は間違っていたんだと勘違いしたり・・・
レベルによっては全然話が進まなかったり広がらないからすぐに会話が止まったり。

Native English Speakerでなくてもかなりレベルの高い人が1人2人もいればなんとかなるかもしれないけど。  
Res.5 by ZM from バンクーバー 2010/02/20 22:34:19

>res1,3
i sent you. please check it out.

>res2
どうせカナダにいるんだし、そういうのもおもしろくない?程度なので、別に会話の上で日本語を制限するつもりは全然ないですよー。っていうか基本友達募集したつもりなんで、英語が流ちょうで話しがつまらないよりは、日本語混じりで話がおもしろい人の方がすてきです。ただ、英語を教えてください、というのはごめんなさい。人に教えられるレベルにも余裕もないです。後、ネイティブの友達を紹介して下さいっていうのも、それ目的はちょっと僕が寂しいです。もしそうであるなら、とりあえずそれは隠しておいて下さい。そんな感じで良ければ気軽にメールくださーい。始めに書いた通り、日本語でも英語でもいいですけど、まぁどうせなら英語で書いてみた方がおもしろくない?misunderstandingあっても後から日本語でいくらでも訂正できるし。

>res4
thanks for your advice. i partially agree with you. we sometimes make mistakes in grammar and we use unusual expressions pretty often. at least, I do. I know as you know. but im not trying to organize a english conversation class. what we need the most is to speak english comfortably and confidently, not caring about making mistakes too much. and we’re in canada, you know. if we want to pick up correct english, we can do it wherever. anyway, its just my opinion. if you think the other way, i guess it would be also right.
BUT thanks to your advice, i realized one thing. i WON’T TEACH english to you, i mean readers. as i put here before, i just need japanese fellows to hung out. there’re a lot we can share like how tough to live out here is. thanks,  
Res.6 by S from バンクーバー 2010/02/21 16:01:50

Hello, I sent email to you 2 days ago.
Have you checked it yet?
I leave the message here in case that was sorted as junkmail.
If you are still looking for friends to get around, please send me message.

Cheers!  
Res.7 by U from バンクーバー 2010/02/23 22:52:23

I want to join you !!
please email me too!!

Thanks  
Res.8 by ZM from バンクーバー 2010/02/24 00:16:32

>res6
sorry, i haven’t checked this board in the past few days. i’ve already sent you an email. pls let me know if you still have an interest. thanks,

>res7
I sent out a while ago. pls check it out.  
Res.9 by 無回答 from 無回答 2010/02/24 16:55:04

I herd one of my Korean friend did the same sort of training among her friends and I found it very interesting.So we tried to start this kind of thing. But it turned out to be really difficult more than I expected. Sad to say, it was because of Japanese mentality, I think. Many Japanese are tend to keep silent even in a class, while Korean people are trying to be talkative, if their English is immature.
Unfortunately, I can’t join because I’m going back to Japan this month. But I hope you can work it out!!

コリアンの友達が同じようなことをしていると聞いて、なるほど、と私も始めてみたのですが、なかなか難しかったです。あまり英語が話せなくても韓国の人は積極な人が多い反面、ESLの授業の中でさえ日本人は黙りがちになってしまう人が多いですからね。

今月に帰国なので参加することはできませんが、思わずレスしてしまいました。うまくいくといいですね!  
Res.10 by aaa from 無回答 2010/02/26 09:46:45

hi, i sent you an email last night.
if you haven’t got it, plz send me an email.
thank you!!  
Res.11 by ZM from バンクーバー 2010/02/26 20:47:34

>res 9
its so unfortunate you’re going back to japan in a few days. But thanks and take care.

>res 10
i’ve just sent an email. i haven’t received your email, by the way.

>others, in case
I might have mistyped when i posted this ad. please send to this address, if you get an interest. thanks,  
Res.12 by T from バンクーバー 2010/03/23 00:55:57

I sent e-mail just now.
Please check me.

Thank you.

英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network