また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.7014
so many retarded japanese in vancouver
by sad but true from バンクーバー 2009/12/16 21:18:22

i have visited japan but it seems like the bottom of the barrel is coming to vancouver. the ugliest dumbest japanese ive seen anywhere. are you all smoking too much ganja?

Res.1 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/12/16 22:02:55

The general rule of of thumb is that the best and brightest that Japan has to offer stay in Japan. But the fact that you felt the need to post about it on a Japanese board insulting those Japanese people who ended up here in Van city (and perhaps emotionally hurting some of them) doesn’t make you any better, Einstein. WTF have you done that makes you so much better than them?

Res.2 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/12/17 12:08:18

I’m totally agreed with you.  
Res.3 by sad but true from バンクーバー 2009/12/17 12:34:19

i dunno i just see a lot of people coming here wasting their time and parents money when their nation is in decline and probably gonna end up as a pseudo-province of china during the century. a little emotional pain might be good for them to get them off their asses and moving in the right direction. no pain no gain.  
Res.4 by sad but true from バンクーバー 2009/12/17 12:37:03

its not a matter of what ive done to be so much better. i was commenting on how the japanese here dont do much compared to those in japan or even japanese canadians for that matter who in general are a hard working bunch.  
Res.5 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/12/17 22:53:00

I get the impression that you are trying to say that (most) Japanese who come here on a working holiday visa are not hard working and that they rely on their parents’ money for living expenses.

Yes, in some cases that is true, but what do you expect, they are on a working & HOLIDAY visa. They might have been working their asses off in Japan and decided to take a break from all that by coming to Canada for one year.

Why don’t you try having some sympathy for them and you won’t see them as retarded?  
Res.6 by sad but true from バンクーバー 2009/12/18 00:11:33

lol funny sympathy for retards. why dont i save my sympathy for starving kids with no food, no hope. get a life.  
Res.7 by A from 無回答 2009/12/18 00:19:03

Dear Sad but true,

This I found this to be true as well, but i think it’s becuz they can’t make a living in Japan, so they come out here. AND IF you went to Japan I’m sure you notice too, BUT the GAJINs there are not WINNERS either! I use to see the biggest L gajins all over the place. They get on the train and act like total idiots and yell and scream on the streets.
That maybe something they think they can get away with becuz it’s not their own country, but a lot of them just weened off mom’s tit, so they dont have a clue WTF they are doing yet, and what better place to come and act like dumb shits!
NO JYOSHIKI what so ever!!!

Res.8 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/12/18 00:59:23

I was being sarcastic about having some sympathy, idiot.  
Res.9 by The Sad Truth from 無回答 2009/12/18 01:21:27

so many retarded mexicans in vancouver
so many retarded koreans in vancouver
so many sad but true racists in vancouver  
Res.10 by 無回答 from 無回答 2009/12/18 06:39:04

When it comes to Vancouver, it’s very true.
Kids who are not smart enough for higher education or high school drop-outs tend to come to Vancouver, pretending learning English or something... but all they do is to hang out with fellow Japanese losers and then eventually go back to Japan to live in the Loserdom for the rest of their lives, regretting that they wasted time and money in Vancouver. Lucky few get picked up by creepy old men with Asian-fetish and immigrate to Canada, only to live in a trailer.  
英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network