また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.6851
tutor/teacher!!
by Rob from バンクーバー 2009/10/27 20:15:35

Hello! My name is Rob and I am a 26 year old native speaking English tutor/teacher offering English conversation lessons. I have a university degree from S.F.U. and have been teaching and doing private lessons for university students and language students in Asia and Canada for over 6 years. I specialize in writing, listening, correcting pronunciation and helping you develop proper sentence structure. My main focus is helping students increase their confidence with speaking English. I incorporate many common phrases and idioms into the lessons so you can also learn English as it is used in everday conversations. I have a fun and successful technique that many students have told me is very effective. I can also help you prepare for English exams such as TOEFL, TOEIC, etc. I also do email editing. My cost is very low. We can meet the first time for free so I can demonstrate exactly how I teach and after that you can decide if you want lessons. I usually meet people at the downtown library, but anywhere around Vancouver is okay. I can do one on one lessons or work with a small group. Please email me for more information or if you have any questions. I check my email often and will get back to you quickly. See you soon!

英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network