英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.588
Looking for Japanese artists/People interested in art
by J from バンクーバー 2005/09/11 18:33:05

Hi,

I am a 24 year old Canadian graphic designer and musician. I compose experimental electronic music and I am looking for Japanese artists to collaborate with on a multimedia project or to produce music with. I am influenced by bands such as Radiohead, Bjork, Kramubon and Future Sound of London. I lived in Sapporo last year and I worked with some Japanese artists on a media project. I enjoyed the experience and I am trying to start a similar project here in Vancouver. I can speak some Japanese and I am looking foward to the possibility of working with international artists. If you are a Japanese artist or are a Japanese person that is interested in art please contact me.
Thanks!

Res.1 by DC from バンクーバー 2005/09/11 18:39:40

Hi Jay, nice seeing some Canadian ppl here, pretty rarely does an actual Canadian post here..

Anyhow, I am composing music of all generes, and with a few different groups of people as well.
I’ll gladly collaborate with you, just let me know if you are interested!

Click on the [email]link at the right hand side of my name if you want to contact me. thx^^  
Res.2 by J from バンクーバー 2005/09/11 19:10:59

Hi DC,

That would be great! Do you have any music I could hear or could you tell me about some of your musical influences ? If you want to get togther sometime for coffee and talk about the possibility of collaborating let me know. I can bring a cd of some of my work. You can e-mail me at jorgeisaac01@hotmail.com. Thanks!  
英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network