また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.5746
TOEFL iBT Tutoring
by Admin from Vancouver 2009/01/15 15:07:22

TOEFL iBT preparation that gets you results!

I am an ETS certified TOEFL Instructor with over 10 years teaching experience both abroad and locally. I have helped many students achieve SUCCESS on the TOEFL iBT test as well as other related English as a Second Language needs. My clients are international students and local citizens who possess various academic and professional backgrounds. This will provide you with a rewarding learning experience.

Program
In my classes I will take you through and prepare you to do well on all four parts of the test. To accomplish this, I use current and proven resources that give you the most practice and most effective preparation, especially with the SPEAKING and WRITING sections.

Lessons
I will provide you with all the learning materials and learning tools such as photocopies, use of laptop computers, recording devices, and the use of TOEFL software.
My lessons are delivered in a quiet, convenient and professional learning environment. My office is conveniently located in downtown Vancouver close to public transportation.

Schedules & Cost

Small group lessons (3 - 4 students)
Monday-Thursday (4 weeks)
4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Cost: $480

One to one tutoring
Monday-Thursday (4 weeks)
6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Cost: $960

Important!
If you need to prepare in a short amount of time, we can design a specific program that will meet your specific needs.
Please note that because my classes are small in size some request may be subject to a waiting period.

Contact
toeflsuccess@toeflsuccesscanada.com
For an appointment call 604-802-5072

英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network