このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、
各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.5699
English through Drama, Creative Writing and Film.
by Diane Farnsworth from バンクーバー 2008/12/30 21:44:32

I am an artist, (actor, writer, filmmaker, theatre director and dancer), with a TESL teaching certificate and a Creative Writing degree from UBC. I teach English through Drama, Creative Writing and Film. This method of teaching is perfect for the creative or the bored ESL student.

Visit: www.vaneta.org

By learning a language through the arts, a student learns in a more contextual way, speaking and learning more and worrying less. In my 9 years of teaching this method, I have witnessed 100s of students with years of English classes who stayed at one level, never improving on their pronunciation, comprehension, writing and vocabulary. On many occasions these students have told me that I taught them how to speak English. When in fact, they taught themselves, I merely directed and supported them in a more creative environment than what they were used to.

My students gain confidence and expression as well as becoming more fluent in English. This creative teaching method is fun and gratifying for both my students and me.

Res.1 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2009/01/03 14:09:03

I’m pretty interested in Drama. If you don’t mind,I’d like you to tell me more details of courses.  
英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network