また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.501
Japanese/English Exchange
by ian from バンクーバー 2005/08/25 21:54:07

Hi everyone! Anyone interested in a language exchange?

Isn’t this a great opportunity when we can share language together? We can make a new friend and share our culture. You can learn so much and can almost picture your English becoming better and better with every word we share. What would it feel like if you could speak English as well as a native speaker? can you imagine that? you could communicate and share your thoughts and feelings so easily and naturally, and feel so proud of yourself for taking this first step towards that. How excited would you feel if you could look back on today as being the start of that? ha ha

My name is Ian, I live in Vancouver. I am 25 years old. I goto UBC student and I am studying education to become a high school teacher.

These days I spend a lot of time exercising and learning Japanese. I also really enjoy going to English Bay(Do you know it?). It is so pretty there. I enjoy such things as dancing, martial arts, working out, and spending time with friends. Or just being silly! Ha ha
Nihongo wa watashi ni chotto muzukashii desu. konogoro tapuu to bangumi kara nihongo o naraite iru. mae, ninenkan daigakude nihongo o benkyou shita. demo motto jyousu ni naritai ne. konogoro nihon no tomodachi wa nihon e kaerimashita. I started studying Japanese because I needed 12 credits of one language to get my degree, and Japanese fit the best in my schedule, so I took it. It is maybe not best reason haha. But I do enjoy learning language so I have kept learning by myself ^^

Please send me an email. I want to be your good friend (^__^)

Waiting your reply
Ian

Res.1 by mai from バンクーバー 2005/08/25 23:36:53

Hi, i am japanese girl and i’m interested in language exchange. i’m universsity student in japan and my major is how to teach japanese.i can teach japanese ,so please teach me english.  
Res.2 by ian from バンクーバー 2005/08/31 15:07:45

Hi Mai.
I tried to email you, but got no response. Anyways, if you’re still interested, please tell me ^^.

Good night!

Res.3 by be-chi from バンクーバー 2005/09/01 20:21:56

Nice to meet you ? My name is crash !! I am also looking for person who want to learn Japanese !! I will teach Japanese effectively ! In return , could you teach English to me ?  
Res.4 by けん from バンクーバー 2005/09/08 18:54:52

I’m Japanese ESL 23yo out-going guy!!!
I’m really interested in language exchange!!!
I wanna be your good friends!!!  
英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network