このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、
各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.4844
23 years old handsome white male looking for student.
by 無回答 from 無回答 2008/04/02 08:39:40

Hi, I am looking for Japanese female students who are willing to learn English from a sexy 23 yrs old white guy.

Of course I am a native Canadian and has been working as a professional fashion model for a respectable film studio in downtown.

The rate is just $10 per an hour (and maybe a cup of tea) - special rate only for you beautiful Japanese ladies because I am not doing this for the money... :)

My residence is located at West Vancouver, so either your place or my place is fine.

The English lesson I have with my students tend to extend a lot(usually up to few hours), but I will not charge any extra.

Please send me an e-mail if you are interested; I look forward meeting you :)

-Christiano

Res.1 by 無回答 from 無回答 2008/04/02 10:39:47

You are not doing this for money...so you are doing this for sex? Sounds like a good idea; get paid to have sex.

By the way your message has a couple of grammar mistakes towards the end.  
Res.2 by 無回答 from 無回答 2008/04/02 10:43:52

Sounds like a good idea; get paid to have sex. <- use semicolons only between two full sentences.  
Res.3 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2008/04/02 11:43:08

wwww確かに人のミスに文句を言うやつほど頭が軽いw  
Res.4 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2008/04/02 13:23:32

でも、このメッセージは怪しい。モデルをやってた(顔がいい、スタイルがいい)、ウェストバンクーバーに住んでる(お金持ち)っていうところがめちゃめちゃうさんくさーいい!!

そんないい話転がってるはずないーーって。女性限定してる点でまぁ、話は決まったようなもんだけどね。家に連れ込まれたらやばいだろうねー。  
Res.5 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2008/04/02 15:00:44

bullshit if u r hot, you dont have to write such things here to get japanese chicks.

Dont f*cking think Japanese girls are easy okay, they are not stupid than you think.  
Res.6 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2008/04/02 23:42:00

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww釣られすぎ  
Res.7 by URAfreak from バンクーバー 2008/04/03 19:33:12

This is obviously a non-native speaker. If Japanese guys feel so jealous that they want to make up BS ads that seem to be from arrogant "Canadians" just to make themselves look better, they should realize it only makes themselves look pathetic.  
Res.8 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2008/04/03 19:54:59

res7.

ここでまた日本人を叩くやつが出るとは・・・OTL
JPまで来て、こんなこと書くやつもいるからカナダの民度もそう高くない気がする。  
英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network