英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.4747
tutor and partner
by jun from バンクーバー 2008/03/11 10:51:41

Hello, [I’m a Korean]
I wanna introduce a good tutor and I’m looking for a partner to study together.

My tutor, Hayfa, is a student at UBC, and she is the best one that I’ve ever met. She explains everything in detail, and catchs as many mistakes as she can and then corrects me. She knows how to teach English very well because she has had a lot of experience as a native speaking teacher. Above all things, she is so punctual and energetic, unlike many other tutors. Her lesson fee is 25 dollars for an hour.

If you are really interested in studying with her, please feel free to contact her as soon as possible.

As for me, to make my lesson more interactive and effective, I’m looking for a partner to share some of the classes. We can talk about interesting topics and give short presentations together. This will be really helpful for us because it’s a good motive [ we can be prepared well] and makes the lesson effective. If there are two students, she can discount. And If you are afraid of wasting your time, don’t worry! I’m very considerate and she is also fair and enthusiastic to help students improve their English. I’m very interested in creating a shared lesson plan that works for both students so if you are interested, please contact me.

Thank you.

Hayfa’s email: hayfa.abichahine@gmail.com

Res.1 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2008/03/18 20:41:58

Does she correct an essay or a summary?
I’m looking for a female English tutor who can mainly correct my summaries.
If so, I’ll e-mail her...but, I’m sorry that I’m not looking for a study-partner.

英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network