英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.4725
Private Lesson!!!
by Allan from バンクーバー 2008/03/06 14:44:39

Hello everybody,

My name is Allan Scafe. I am a 24 year old Canadian University student who attends SFU. In the past I was a History major, but I have just recently switched majors and I am now majoring in business. I excel in writing papers, I have excellent grammar, and of course since I am a native born Canadian my pronunciation and conversational skills are perfect.

I have also traveled abroad extensively. I have lived in South Korea for one year, and I also traveled to Japan and China. While in South Korea I taught private classes to children, high school students, university students, and also a few adults. I tutored students in conversation, TOEIC, TOEFL, listening, and writing classes.

* I will be charging a fee of $17.50 per hour. For a two hour lesson I will be charging $30. For a group of two or more students I will be charging $22.50. If you can set up three set hours a week with me, I will charge you only $45 for that week.

 I am available at the following days and times: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 1pm~9pm. Tuesday and Thursdays from 5pm~10pm. I am also available to tutor on Saturdays and Sundays between 11am~8pm.

 I am located in downtown Vancouver. So if you want we can set up a meeting at VPL (Vancouver Public Library), a coffee shop, or even my place or your place, whatever is convenient for you!

 Please bring your own material, if you wish to study grammar, or a TOEFL or TOEIC book if you wish to study those. But if you want to improve your conversational skills, and pronunciation, I can provide weekly material!

 So if you are interested, please contact me at: AllanScafeAight@msn.com, or by phone at: 778-882-4833 (only after 7pm please!). Everything is negotiable (i.e. Time, price, material, etc.).

僕の友達のAllanがPrivate Tutorできる生徒を探しています。
彼はとても気さくな人で、人見知りもせずすぐに打ち解けることができると思います。彼は韓国で一年間英語を中学生や高校生などに教えていたこともあり、また日本や中国にも旅行で訪れたことがあるなどとてもアジアが好きな人です。また、日本人独特のアクセントの癖や間違いやすい文法なども知っており、会話のスキルを上達さすには素晴らしい人だと思います。

費用: 一時間$17,5 二時間$30
場所: ダウンタウンならどこでもOKです。
日時: 月、水、金1pm〜9pm 火、木5pm〜10pm 土、日11am〜8pmです。

もし興味があったら一度Allanのアドレス(AllanScafeAight@msn.com)か携帯(778-882-4833携帯は夜7時以降にお願いします)に一度連絡お願いします。質問など何でも結構です。
僕に連絡をくれても結構です(forest_bob_0411@hotmail.com)

連絡お待ちしております。

Res.1 by Allan from バンクーバー 2008/03/10 01:36:07

up  
英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network