また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.430
☆Wanted Canadian☆
by Hana from バンクーバー 2005/08/07 22:32:39

I’m a Japanese student who wants to be friends with Canadian who are interested in Japan. Why don’t we exchange languages each other? If you are interested in this, please send me e-mails.

Res.1 by Hans from Vancouver 2005/08/14 10:59:29

Hi Hana,
My name is Hans. I also would like to make new Japanese friends and last year I passed level 4 of the Japanese Proficiency Test. This year, in order to pass the Level 3 exam, I need to know about 300 Kanji. Can you help me with this?  
Res.2 by Hana from バンクーバー 2005/08/14 12:36:42

Hi,Hans. Thank you for your response. I hope I can help you.
Are you a student? If you are a student, you go to school Mon to Fri, so we can meet after school or weekends, can’t we?

Res.3 by Hans from Vancouver 2005/08/14 20:14:15

Actually, I am not a student and probably older than you expected. However, if that is okay with you, please send email to my email account rather than using this public bulletin board.  
Res.4 by Michael from okiidoki1@yahoo.com 2005/08/27 09:53:23

Hi Hana~chan wuz up!
im intersested in your add so lets chat.
so email me.
okiidoki1@yahoo.com  
Res.5 by 無回答 from 無回答 2005/08/27 13:53:13

by Hans Email from Vancouver 2005/08/14 20:14:15

Actually, I am not a student and probably older than you expected. However, if that is okay with you, please send email to my email account rather than using this public bulletin board.

無茶苦茶おっさんで、若い日本人をカモにしているのかな?  
Res.6 by J from バンクーバー 2005/09/11 17:58:19

Hi Hana,

I am a 24 years old Canadian. I saw your post and if you are still looking for a Canadian friend please let me know. I lived in Sapporo last year on a working-holiday and it would be great to make some Japanese friends here in Vancouver. See ya!  
英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network