英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.3865
Looking for students [TUTOR]
by Jun from バンクーバー 2007/08/10 22:50:04

My name is Jun.
I am looking students who are willing to take a short cut in learning English. I am a college student at English major, particularly focused on writing. I am strong at teachings like pronounciation, writing and English grammar. My rate would start up from 15 CAD. I would give you my skills to learn Enlgish in an easy way that could possibly guide you to a short cut in terms of memorizing words or creative writing, and I will provide you with the first trial lesson which will last for about 30 minutes. If you want to know more about my info or anything, please contact me at 778-829-4905 or email me by nanby82@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Res.1 by Hans/GO-EIGO EDUCATION from バンクーバー 2007/08/11 20:34:57

Dear Jun:
Please leave the teaching of English to professionals. There are NO shortcuts to lean English correctly. Learning any language is a lifelong study. Furthermore, there are a total of 9 grammatical errors in your ad.
Hans

Res.2 by Hans/GO-EIGO EDUCATION from バンクーバー 2007/08/11 20:38:35

The word ’lean’ was a typing error, and should be ’learn’.  
Res.3 by Jun from バンクーバー 2007/08/11 22:08:51

Point it out 9 grammatical errors, and you never know what a short cut means in learning a second language. Learning a language has to do with how you have worked, not how long you have studied. If you disagree with my thread, prove it.Why that takes one’s life time to master a second language. By the way, if your job is to figure out grammar mistakes, prove it, not just poining out. It was not a MLA essay.  
Res.4 by Jun from バンクーバー 2007/08/11 22:14:30

i  
Res.5 by Hans/GO-EIGO EDUCATION from バンクーバー 2007/08/11 22:51:53

Here are your errors corrected(freebie this time, the next time I’ll charge you for a private English lesson):
I am looking FOR students,(COMMA who are willing to take a shortcut(ONE WORD, NOT TWO) TO learn(NO -ING) English. I am a college student at English major(I AM AN ENGLISH MAJOR COLLEGE STUDENT), particularly focused on writing. I am strong at(IN) teachings(SUBJECTS) like pronounciation, writing and English grammar. My rate would start up (STARTS)from 15 CAD. I would give(GIVE=FREE,BUT YOU CHARGE,THEREFORE INCORRECT) you my skills to learn Enlgish(ENGLISH) in an easy way that could possibly guide you to a short cut(SHORTCUT) in terms of memorizing words or creative writing, and I will provide you with the first trial lesson which will last for about 30 minutes. If you want to know more about my info or anything, please contact me at 778-829-4905 or email me by(AT)(or: BY WRITING TO) nanby82@hotmail.com
HANS  
Res.6 by Hans/GO-EIGO EDUCATION from バンクーバー 2007/08/11 23:09:03

BY THE WAY, JUN, I HAVE STUDIED EIGHT FOREIGN LANGUAGUES, INCLUDING JAPANESE. I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.
HERE ARE MORE MISTAKES, CORRECTED BY ME:
Point it out THE 9 grammatical errors, and you never know what a short cut means in learning a second language. Learning a language has to do with how you have worked, not how long you have studied. If you disagree with my thread, prove it.Why that takes(WHY DOES IT TAKE) one’s life time to master a second language. By the way, if your job is to figure out grammar(GRAMMATICAL) mistakes, prove it, not just poining out(POINT THEM OUT). It was not aN MLA essay.(THIS PRONUNCIATION IS eM, AND THEREFORE ’AN’ MUST BE USED)
BY THE WAY, IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW HARD ONE WORKS IF ONE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO WORK EFFECTIVELY.

Res.7 by Hans/GO-EIGO EDUCATION from バンクーバー 2007/08/11 23:22:08

It is late, and I made a couple of typing errors: LANGUAGUES S/B languages; Point it out 9 ... s/b Point out the...  
Res.8 by hehe from バンクーバー 2007/08/12 00:40:07

To Jun

Burrrrrrn!!  
Res.9 by Jun from バンクーバー 2007/08/12 00:42:23

Here are the corrected errors of yours.^^I am looking FOR( You should not use ’capital’ for prepositions) I am looking for students,(,is not needed here becuase of this-Use a comma in relative clauses before who and which if the information is not essential for the understanding of the sentence. I hope you will be able to understand what I am talking about here ^^.) In addition, I am a college student at English major. It seems there is something you do not know about English prepositions, which is pretty basic. The preposition ’At’ can be used in sentences to say that someone is studying somewhere regularly. Are you saying that there is the only way to express my status as you wrote that as English major college student. and do not use capital words between blankets by the way. If I say more, it seems to be overreacting. Plaese do not be so sensitive like that. I am not taking your students away.
Always happy!! Thanks. Oh, by the way this is a free lesson. Good night! And if you want to keep debating over this, please e-mail me, so that everyone is not going to be confused by our devoted grammar rules here. Otherwise we are going to be outlaw. ^^;  
Res.10 by Jun from バンクーバー 2007/08/12 00:43:41

I made a few mistakes here again. Sorry, do not freak out.  
Res.11 by Jun from バンクーバー 2007/08/12 00:47:27

If you want to play more like in this kid way, I am ready to debate. But I do not think that much time for playing words with you.  
Res.12 by Hans/GO-EIGO EDUCATION from バンクーバー 2007/08/12 10:15:23

I understand why you do not want everyone to see you extremely poor, elementary level English. I do not have time to argue with an entry-level student about the correctness of grammar. I would advise newcomers to this country to stay FAR, FAR away from people like you, who profess to become an expert after studying one or two months. Furthermore, about "()", these things are called BRACKETS, not BLANKETS. Study for 35 years as I have done, and you too can become as proficient as I am.
Have a nice life, and stop ripping people off.  
Res.13 by Jun from バンクーバー 2007/08/12 11:24:18

Wow. You are one of those kinda people. You too. Always be secure of yourself. I do not see your future.  
Res.14 by Jun from バンクーバー 2007/08/12 11:29:23

And I enjoyed your reaction to the ’Blanket’ What are you? Grade two? Dont fall for something that even a baby can notice next time. ^^ Have a good day.  
Res.15 by Jun from バンクーバー 2007/08/12 11:54:07

I have just looked through your past debates over nothing but something I want to prove with. It seems like you have had some other debates over "grammartical mistakes’ in your threads in the past. It certainly looks like one of your hobbies, being critical on someone’s thread, so that you will have a lot of chances for your business? Is that what you do here, an International website? I hope you will act like an adult in the future. Before you teach Englsih or share your great knowledge in the area of English, please think first you are a human being or a monkey.  
Res.16 by Ian from トロント 2007/08/12 18:06:50

You guys are nuts.  
Res.17 by BovineHat from Victoria 2007/08/12 20:49:22

I’m probably one of many who noticed that Jun’s writing
is not great but deicded to let it slide. Now that Hans
has started all this, I’m compelled to say Jun is
probably good enough to teach absolute beginners who can’t
speak at all considering how bad most Japanese junior high
and high school teachers are. Let him do what he wants.
After all, teaching is the best way to learn. But I do
think Jun should start as a trainee or volunteer
first, and not charge so much as 15 bucks an hour.
Jun san. I have to say, "I’m a college student at
English major," does sound weird. I’d say, "I’m a
college student majoring in English." Good luck.  
Res.18 by Jun from バンクーバー 2007/08/12 21:01:40

I agree with that. Thanks for your thought.  
英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network