このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、
各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.3730
Jock Canadian Who is Heading to Japan in 1 Year Seeks J-peeps to Soften CULTURE SHOCK
by Kevin from Vancouver 2007/07/06 03:34:01

Hey, my name is Kevin and I intend on entering the JET program next year as a means to explore more of Japan (China, Korea, SEAsia) and learn about Japanese culture. I have some experience in Japan, but I was quite young (17) and intoxicated (23) during my two short visits there.

Now, I intend to become FLUENT in speaking Japanese by moving to a remote village in Japan and teaching English to kids who probably dont want to learn English! But that is ok, because I will be able to travel, meet interesting people, and become bilingual (if karaoke helps, then that is what I will do!). If I must scare the children with my muscles so they learn, then I will do it!

I have one year left in vancouver so I want to ease myself into J-culture instead of diving head-first unprepared (and possibly hating it!).

What can I do? What are my options?

Well, I dont really like coffee, but I DO enjoy milk! I like to drink beer (of course!) but not if you think you can take advantage of me! So, if you want to get a coffee, I will get a milk and ask you some questions about your country! I will let you ask me questions too! I know alot about Canada (university politics), BC (experience), Eastern Canada (grew up there), Vancouver (work, live), SPORTS (play almost everything), travel (been lots of places), motorcycles (got one & love to ride), and hentai (haha! just kidding about that one!!).

NOT looking for romance or gay lovers. Just need to re-familiarize myself with Japanese culture. Oh, and food! I’m going to have to start enjoying healthy Japanese food (instead of Canadian-Japanese food) so if you have any ideas there (like eating!) then I might be interested. No dogs, cats or insects please :) Thanks for reading.

-Kevin

PS: If there are any Japanese pitchers out there (baseball pitchers) then let’s play catch! Our last pitcher (I play mens baseball) was a Japanese guy from Saitama and he was GREAT! Respect the Japanese baseball player! (WBC Champs!)

英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network