このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、
各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.3493
I’m looking for language exchange partners!!
by m.m from バンクーバー 2007/05/19 20:06:28

Hello, I’m Koreanjapanese female,27year old and looking for my partners. (we don’t have to exchange launguage^^) I just looking for someone who talk with me only English!!
to drink coffee together, to go shopping together and to have some dinner together....during that i wanna speak English^^

I’m not looking for a boyfriend,just if you really want to talk with me only English, please send me an e-mail^^

I’m very friendly,cheerful and open mind....i think so.
anyway, if you are intrested in me, please e-mail me^^
thank you.

Res.1 by s.m from バンクーバー 2007/05/20 14:18:24

i sent you a mail!!

Res.2 by TH from 無回答 2007/05/21 12:46:17

hello mm:

After I read your message, I told one of my friends that you are looking for an English speaker...he said he is interested in making friend with you

I leave my e-mail for you first, if you are interested in talking with my friend, just e-mail me

jin642@hotmail.com

I hope you can understand my poor English...  
Res.3 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2007/05/21 21:07:09

↑it’s strange.
it’s better not to send a mmail.
he is tricky.  
Res.4 by TH from 無回答 2007/05/30 01:15:10

To "無回答 from バンクーバー":

I don’t know you or even talk with you before, but the way you talk is really insulting other’s...in my opinion, everyone can talk his opinions, but I don’t think the way you offenced others is so called "freedom"

I got good impressions about Japanese people, and I don’t think Japanese will jump into the conclusion when they have conversation with someone...so please try not to pretend yourself like Japanese

In my opinion, you didn’t read the message carefully, or I even doubt you didn’t understand all of the English words the girl left...

The girl who look for someone who talk with her only English!!
but not looking for a boyfriend...I told my friend about her situation, and my friend is willing to make friend with her...
that’s all, nothing special...

How do you judge others "not strange"?
if you said it’s strange, that means all of us who replied the poster’s message is strange???

I don’t really want to say this, but I think you are more strange than me, tried to judge others and pretended yourself like a lawyer. If you want to make friend with the girl, try not to insult other to attract her, that’s not a smart way to win and get to know girl...

"mm" left the message to find friends, she has the right to make her own decision, to make friend or not by herself, I think it’s none of your business

Res.5 by 無回答 from 無回答 2007/05/31 18:07:39

maybe nobody undestand what you are talking about!!!hhh
are you japanese? or baka?  
Res.6 by 貴様 from 無回答 2007/06/08 09:08:25

おまえ あほうか?

Res.7 by PARK from 無回答 2007/06/13 15:21:37

I wanna study English..Please send me E-mail or call me..  
英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network