多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.3492
Tutorを探しています。/I’m looking for a tutor.
by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2007/05/18 22:51:37

今は平日仕事をしており、学校に通う時間がないので
仕事が終わった後、又は土日にビジネス英語、Speaking, Writing,
発音矯正など教えていただけるTutorを探しています。できればトライアルを受けてから決めたいと思いますので、条件に合う方がいましたらご連絡下さい。宜しくお願いします。

I have been working during day time from Mon-Fri, so I don’t have time to go to school now. That’s why I’m looking for a tutor who can teach "Business English" "Speaking" "Writing" and "Pronunciation" for me after finishing my work or on Saturday or Sunday. Before I’ll take your lesson, I want to take a free trial lesson. If you can, please e-mail me. Thank you.

Res.1 by Hans/GO-EIGO EDUCATION from バンクーバー 2007/05/19 19:49:20

Hi,
My name is Hans.
I am TESOL certified, and have more than seven years experience teaching all aspects of English to foreign students, including the ones that you have mentioned.
During that time, I have found that a minimum of 60 minutes(one full hour) is required in order for the tutor to be able to accurately assess the student’s level, proficiency and needs. This is why I offer one full hour free, no obligation trial lesson.
I can also meet you on Saturdays and Sundays from 6pm.
Please give me a chance to help you accomplish your goals.
To help you decide, please visit the ’Extras’ page on my website (http://www.go-eigo.net) where several comments of previous students are posted.
I’m sincerely looking forward to your reply,
Hans

Res.2 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2007/05/19 21:20:41

Hi Hans, Thank you for your reply. I’m interested in your lesson. I sent a e-mail to you. Please read it!!  
英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network