このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、
各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.3366
Looking for a Conversation partner~(I’m Korean)
by Yoon from バンクーバー 2007/04/15 19:26:46

Let me introduce myself. I’m Yoon from Korea and 25 years old guy. I’m attending in an Esl school in Downtown and living in the apartment located in bute street.
I’ve been to Japan many times for traveling and ever taught Japanese Korean. So I think I know how to teach and approach.

These day, I’ve been looking for a foreign friend who can speak English well.
It would be grateful if I had a friend who speaks English well so that I can improve my English..

I’m not thinking of exchanging languages, Just I wanna have a chance to speak in English about common topics. Cause there is no chance to speak English after school and I think the only way we can do to improve English is to speak English as much as possible.
So, If you are interested in Free Talking with me, It would be the best!!
But As I mentioned earlier, In case you are interested in learning Korean, I can teach you Korean as well.

To be honest, although my Class level is 8 out of 10, I don’t
think I can speak English fluently.
Anyway you can know how fluent my English is if you meet me..

If interested, Please reply me with your information^^

If possible, I’m thinking of having a meeting outside and taking a time to learn Language everyday after school.

Then, I’m looking forward to hearing from you ASAP.

Thanks you

Best Regards,

My email ad - emotion00e@hotmail.com (00 is Numbe

Res.1 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2007/04/16 11:28:05

why dont u focus studying english first?
u just want to get japanese young girls as you can while u can stay here, dont u?  
Res.2 by Yoon from バンクーバー 2007/04/16 12:23:00

Why do you think in nagative way? Did I want a Japanese girl?
To be honest, I don’t mind what their gender are...

If I understand you collectly, focus on studying English? How? How can I improve my communicational skills? Talking to wall?

The reason that I am looking for a study partner here is
because I’ve been to Japan many times and Japan is my
favorite contury. And I have many Japanese friends in Japan
as well.

Maybe you know, It feels quite strange to talk to a person who
comes from same country in English even though they are good
at English..

I want you not to have wrong picture..

And thanks your comment.

Res.3 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2007/04/16 19:11:28

I kind of agree with Res 1. Because I didn’t get return e-mails from Korean guys who were looking for language exchange partners before. So I thought they were just looking for female Japanese. I don’t really mean you’re that kind of Korean guys, but I was disappointed.  
Res.4 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2007/04/16 22:55:46

I just think his writing is very good though there are some grammar mistakes in it. Why dont you trust him? It is sad that an honest person is being neglected like this.

Hey, Yoon.
Sorry for those unfriendly and pessimistic messages, but it is also true that especially Japanese girls are getting more cautious about hanging out with Korean guys lately because, I dont want to say it but, they are kind of notorious in a manner of treating Japanese girls...I hope you can understand the feelings of those Japanese girls.

I hope you can find good exchange partners. Good luck, Yoon.  
Res.5 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2007/04/17 09:21:24

I did not know that KOREAN guys are said to be like that too.
I thought only Canadian guys (Native English speakers) are notorious for taking advantage of Japanese girls.  
Res.6 by 無回答 from 無回答 2007/04/18 12:12:40

Annyohaseyo,Yoon

It’s a quite interesting to study Korean. I love to study Chinese,Korean and French. However,I’m afraid of saying that I’m not living in Vancouver. Plus,my English is so so why I’ve just came here since last summer.
Don’t feel bad. I have a good idea for you. Why don’t you take some interesting classes in the city level. I’m taking few yoga classes with Canadians. Yoga is quite popular amon young Japanese and the others. I think you can make Japanese friends in your yoga class. Good luck,Yoon san.  
Res.7 by hey yoon from バンクーバー 2007/04/23 13:48:34

Why dont you go to east hastin street?
there are japanese whores too sometimes.
just wanna say to u this
LICK YOUR ASS!
enjoy!  
英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network