また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.3296
お店に出すクレームの英文メールの訂正をお願いします。
by 英語1年生 from バンクーバー 2007/04/05 09:51:48

玄米を買ったところ、もみがらが多くてとても食べにくいお米でした。私の住んでる街では玄米(short grain)を売っているお店が1店舗しかありません(long でしたらどこでも買えるのですが)。なくなっては困るので丁寧に品質改善を求めたいのですが、、、
完全なクレームではないので、相手が嫌な気持ちにならないような表現を教えてください。
知らない人や業者に対するメールの仕方が全く分からないので、
はじめの挨拶や終わり方なども含めて教えてくださると助かります。文法等の間違いもありましたら、ご指摘ください。
どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

Hello there,

Thank you for all nice food,everytime.There is something I am wondering,,,
I bought short brown rice from ○○store before.That was tasty but hard to remove remove the hulls from the rice as there were a lot of rice chaff . Actually I love brown rice and have it almost everyday...I can buy it from just ○○store in this town (can get long brown rice anywhere though)
I will be really happy that if you would give us it quality-improved.

One more things...
That’s good if I can get black sesami seed from there...

Thank you!

○○○

Res.1 by 無回答 from 無回答 2007/04/06 02:06:33

酷過ぎて研削気にもなれん  
Res.2 by 無回答 from 無回答 2007/04/06 20:59:11

Hello,

I am one of your customers and always appreciate your various selections. However, I have one suggestion for you on your short brown rice. I bought it the other day and it had lots of chaff. We needed to take all the chaff out to eat it. That would be really appreciated if you could get rid of that chaff from short brown rice.

We enjoy your short brown rice almost everyday. Your store is the only one that has short brown rice in town and it’s very much appreciated. And I am hoping you will have black sesame seed someday too.

Thank you very much and we’ll see you soon.

Regards,
--------

こんな感じでしょうか。完璧ではないでしょうが、これで言いたいことは伝わると思います。そのお店に直接手紙を書くんですよね?トピ主さんが考えた文章だと、そのお店に対して書いてるのに、他のお店の話をしているようにきこえてしまうと思います。

トピ主さんの文章を直したほうがトピ主さんの意図が伝わるかもしれないので、トピ主さんの文章も一応、直してみますね。

Hello,

Thank you for having all the nice food. We enjoy the food from your store every time. However, there is something we would like to tell you. I bought short brown rice from your store the other day. It was tasty but we needed to remove the hulls from it and that was a lot of trouble. I love short brown rice and have it almost everyday. And you are the only store that has short brown rice in town. We would love to suggest on the quallity of your products as much as we love your products.

And one more thing. That would be great if you could have black sesame seed at your store some day. I love black sesame seed and I would be really happy if I could get it in town.

Thank you so much.

Regards,
------------

う〜ん。。。直接、お店の人に話してみたほうがいいんじゃないですか?軽く、会話の中で、この前買ったshort brown riceもおいしかったけど、籾殻がちょっと多くて。。。籾殻がきれいに取り除かれてたら、すごくうれしいですー。というような感じで。どうでしょう。

それと、この場合は変にかしこまった文章は書かないでいいと思います。町のお店にちょっと一言、ですもんね。ビジネスでの取引などではないので。  
Res.3 by 英語1年生 from バンクーバー 2007/04/08 17:10:06

JPカナダでこんなに親切に教えていただいた事はなかったので正直びっくりしています。詳しい解説付きでとても分かりやすかったです。本当にありがとうございました。
今回、さらに今後のカナダ生活においても参考にさせて頂きます。
カナダに来たばかりで英語も恥ずかしながら酷いものですが、めげずに頑張りたいと思います。
本当にありがとうございました。  
Res.4 by 無回答 from 無回答 2007/04/08 19:00:04

レス2です。
トピ主さんが一度ご自分で考えた文章を載せてらしたので、きちんと返答しました。これ教えてください!自分では何も考えてないんですけど!って感じの人には教えません。ご自身で一度苦労されたあとが見えたので、私なりに返答してみました。私の英語も完璧なものではありませんが、感謝していただいて、うれしいです。健康志向なんですね。見習いたいです。。。  
英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network