英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.2081
Language Exchange -- English for Japanese
by Darren from 無回答 2006/06/28 01:46:23

Hi everyone,

I am a 20+ year old local university student here in Vancouver. I am currently looking for new Japanese friends who can teach me some casual Japanese that is used in every speech. Of course as a return I will answer any questions that you may have with regard to English to the best of my ability. I speak English and Chinese at native level, so if you are at all interested, please do not hesitate to give me a shout. (Actually I can speak some Japanese as well, so for those who wants explanations in Japanese, dekirudake rikai shite kudasaru made setsumei sasete moraitai to omotte orimasu)

My email is iron_chef_italian (at) hotmail.com (please replace (at) with @ sign)

Res.1 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/06/28 09:32:09

Sorry,where are you from?  
Res.2 by 無回答 from バンクーバー 2006/06/30 15:27:26

What does it matter where he is from?Can’t you see THAT he said that he is a Van. local, and he speaks 3 languages, what the hell matters! he is looking for an exchange, not open for personaly questions!

Res.3 by アダム from バンクーバー 2006/07/01 00:54:05

I think it is a legitimate question because his English is absolutely terrible.
I think he made a typo. He actually wants to exchange Chinglish for Japanese because he definitely cannot speak English at a "native level."

Res.4 by AAA from バンクーバー 2006/07/03 04:07:46

are u kidding? his english isnt absolutly terrible, its actually pretty good!  
Res.5 by アダム from バンクーバー 2006/07/03 11:44:24

Absolutly?
I agree that I should take it back. His English isn’t terrible, but it definitely is not "at native level." I mean at a native level.
For those who wants to... I mean for those who want to learn English that is used in "every speech," please e-mail him and teach him English... I mean Japanese. As a return... I mean in return, he will teach you English "at native level."  
英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network