英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.1881
Canadian looking for Kansai friends
by Jay from 無回答 2006/05/10 22:41:46

Hi,

I am a Canadian looking for friends from the Kansai region of Japan (especially Osaka!) Both guys and girls are ok! I can speak some Japanese and I really want to learn Kansai-ben because it is interesting and fun to speak. Of course I can help you learn English.

Res.1 by rena from 日本 2006/05/11 02:40:12

Hi,I live in Kobe in Kansai☆ I’m looking for friends from the Canada☆ I can’t speak English at all(´-ω-`) but I really want to learn English because I think that I’ll want to carry out a working holliday.I teach Kansai-ben!!♪  
Res.2 by アキ from バンクーバー 2006/05/11 19:55:27

I’m from Osaka of Japan. I can speak Kansai-ben. Of course,and
I want to make friends with Canadian,and want to study English.  
Res.3 by Jay from 無回答 2006/05/11 21:03:15

Hi,

Please e-mail me if you can. Thank you.  
Res.4 by Asian from 無回答 2006/05/19 08:55:49

Language Exchange要注意人物!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Res.5 by 日本人 from 無回答 2006/05/25 23:16:49

Asianさんへ。
この人要注意人物なんですか?会った事あるの?
どんな風に要注意なんですか?良かったら教えて下さい。
それと彼の名前はJayって言うんですか?  
Res.6 by Jay from 無回答 2006/05/28 17:01:29

Everyone I met on JP Canada has been really nice. However, there was one person that contacted me that was a little strange. His English wasn’t very good, so maybe there was a miscommunication, but when we decided on a meeting time we couldn’t find each other. I thought this was a little strange, but I text messaged him and apologized for not been able to find him. It seems like he got mad, but he didn’t even call or text me to apologize for the miscommunication, which I thought was a little rude. I had given him pretty clear instructions in English of where and when to meet. Anyways, I just wanted to mention this because I don’t want people to have a bad impression of language exchange. Thank you to all the nice people that responded to my ad!  
英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network