英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.13014
English tutor (exchange for Japanese)
by Romin from Vancouver 2020/07/17 15:35:16

Hello,

My name is Romin. I am a 3rd-year UBC student (20 years old).

A little bit about myself: I am currently studying Psychology at the University of British Columbia, I speak French and Russian, I like playing tennis (have been playing since the age of 6), have visited over 20 countries, like going to parks and forests, like going to the gym, and my favorite rock band is Red Hot Chili Peppers!

I would like to find someone who can teach me Japanese through conversation (in exchange for English). You don't have to prepare lessons for me. I prefer to learn by asking questions myself and leading the conversation.

However, if you are willing to prepare formal lessons for me then I will, in exchange, also prepare English lessons for you. I have some experience teaching English to non-native speakers.

I have a Japanese tutor but he is not available often which is why I am searching for someone here.

Please note that I am serious about learning Japanese and not doing it just because of anime or something...

I want to learn Japanese because the language appeals to me and I believe that the more languages you learn, the more opportunities life will offer you.

That being said, I am an easy-going and fun person!

You can find me on Instagram: holodadka

OR

You can contact me through the LINE app: romeoholodadka
(I have a photo of me there as well)

英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network