英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.13013
Looking for a Japanese Native Speaker
by Romin from Vancouver 2020/07/17 15:30:11

Hello,

My name is Romin. I am a 3rd-year UBC student (20 years old).

A little bit about myself: I am currently studying Psychology at the University of British Columbia, I like playing tennis (have been playing since the age of 6), have visited over 20 countries, like going to parks and forests, like going to the gym or running in a park, and my favorite rock band is Red Hot Chili Peppers!

I would like to find someone who can teach me Japanese through conversation (in exchange for English). You don't have to prepare lessons for me. I prefer to learn by asking questions myself and leading the conversation.

However, if you are willing to prepare formal lessons for me then I will, in exchange, also prepare English lessons for you. I have some experience teaching English to non-native speakers.

I have a Japanese tutor but he is not available often which is why I am searching for someone here.

Please note that I am serious about learning Japanese and not doing it just because of anime or something...

I want to learn Japanese because the language appeals to me and I believe that the more languages you learn, the more opportunities life will offer you.

That being said, I am an easy-going and fun person!

You can find me on Instagram: holodadka

OR

You can contact me through the LINE app: romeoholodadka
(I have a photo of me there as well)

英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network