また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.12834
I am serious to learn Japanese!
by Starbucks from Vancouver 2019/05/22 23:04:00

Does anyone still use this website to exchange languages? I used to use this website around 10 years ago, before smart phones and other language exchange apps. I know there is hellotalk, conversation exchange, tinder, meetup, and other ways to meet people. I have tried almost all of those too recently, but somehow it brought back memories of using this website. Basically I was really into Japanese about 10 years ago when I was a student,because I actually took Japanese classes, but then I didn't study until about a month ago. This time I really want to become fluent and try my best.

If you send me an email and tell me any details about yourself, I will tell you the same information about myself. Thanks.

Res.1 by 無回答 from 無回答 2019/05/23 00:22:59

If you’re that serious, you should be taught by a certificated professional teacher at school.
Pay money and take private lessons if you really want to be fluent. Shouldn’t do a language exchange since it won’t suit your demands.
Recommend paying money for school not to waste your time.
Res.2 by 無回答 from 無回答 2019/05/23 01:23:35

Are you a native speaker? I'm looking for a language partner who is fluent to English, hopefully a native speaker.
If you can't "exchange" languages or contribute to something for me, I recommend you to find a tutor or teacher.
Res.3 by Starbucks from 無回答 2019/05/23 01:36:46

I was going to take classes again but they are all during the day when I should be working. I really wanted to take classes again and be with other students, and having exams puts pressure on me to study. And a private tutor is going to be to be too expensive and not as fun as having a class with other students.

I'm a native speaker. I agree language exchanges aren't the best way to learn unless the people are at a similar level. But language learning is a very long process so better off to enjoy it a little bit too. I think meeting new people can be interesting. I'm mainly looking for someone who doesn't speak English at all, to match my Japanese level. Someone who is on a working holiday, travel, or student visa who has been here 1 year or less preferably.
英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network