また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.12665
Canadian Musician looking for cool girl for language exchange
by Tom from Vancouver 2018/10/25 23:37:07

I am a really friendly and funny guy who lived in Japan for 2 years and goes back once a year to visit my friends. I love Japanese people and respect the culture very much. I also studied Japanese at University here but I had to stop because the kanji was too difficult for a white guy. I had a lot of success working in recording studios and making music in Japan. I have been to busy working in studios and making music for my job here to make new Japanese friends after my old friends went back to Japan. I have been an English teacher before and I am happy to help Japanese here because people are always so kind to me in Japan. I prefer to meet girls who are fun and can try to be not shy and I can also try my best to be not shy because I am really fun and interesting guy but I am really shy when I first meet.
I hope to try and get my Japanese skills back and make a new friend who I can help with English or just life in Canada.
I am 35 years old and like to have fun and enjoy whatever I am doing.
I am a Reggae/r&b/singer and rapper with lots of music online to show.i hope to meet a cool girl who can give me ideas for new songs just from hanging out and enjoying. I am a really safe and kind guy who respect woman and hates gaijin how doesn’t.i decided to put this ad on here because I am bored in my free time and want to connect w Japanese in Canada again. If you are interested in me please text and we can get to know each other that way. Hazukashi dame!
Text Tom @ 778-953-1581 talk soon!

英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network