また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.12608
Activity Based English for Japanese Language Exchange
by Howard from Vancouver 2018/07/03 13:40:36

I am looking for a unique individual. Someone who wants to get out of the ‘bubble’ and take a challenge. I have been using the ‘Communicative Approach’ to teach English, with considerable success, for over 30 years. However, I have never really applied the method myself… I have been toying at learning Japanese, without much success. But, now I want to challenge myself by personally implementing and applying the neurolinguistics / neuroplasticity concepts I have been studying and using to teach. I am challenging myself - Any adult can learn a second language to fluency inside of 6 months. (Chris Lonsdale - https://youtu.be/d0yGdNEWdn0).

As part of my challenge I need a language exchange partner committed to helping me reach my goal. I in turn will use the same ‘Communicative / Neuolinguistic / Neurogenesis – Neuroplasticity’ approach to help them reach their English communication goals.
Activity based language exchange can include cycling, (the Seawall in Stanley Park), walks, hikes (Lynn Canyon, Norvan Falls, etc.), the art gallery, night markets, dining out and at times even just over coffee.

Please text or e-mail me to arrange a two-way interview to see if we are one the same page and compatible.
howard_sensei@yahoo.com or 604-500-4174

Thank you for your time and cooperation,
Howard

英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network