多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.12496
ベビーシッターと英語個人レッスンのエクスチェンジ/ Babysitter - English Tutor Exchange Wanted
by Iwerinwa from Surrey 2018/01/16 14:51:10

ベビーシッターをしてくださる代わりに英語個人レッスンをエクスチェンジとして提供します。

産休後の息子のベビーシッターさんを探しています。
私は15年の英語教師の経験があります。日本では栃木県で3年間英語を教えていました。その後バンクーバーに帰国し、過去12年間英語教師として働いています。今現在、ウエストバンクーバーにあるアフタースクールの英語プログラムコーディネーターとしてプログラムの作成などを任されています。

2017年7月に子供を授かり、現在1年間の産休中です。2018年の7月からベビーシッターさんを募集しています。その報酬として無料の英語個人レッスンを提供します。

バンクーバーでのベビーシッターさんの平均時給は$15です。経験のある英語のチューターのプライベートクラスは1時間$35、もしくは学校を通すとさらに高くなります。
ナニーさんとして働いた時間2時間ごとに1時間の無料レッスンを提供します。

7月〜8月はフルタイムで働ける方(月曜日から金曜日の8時から5時), 9月から6月まではパートタイム(2時から5時)になります。時間は多少変わる可能性があります。

家はサレーです。Gateway stationから2ブロックです。

興味がある方はTaraまでご連絡ください。
778-855-1141 or
eslappclass@gmail.com

ベビーシッターの仕事が始まる前にレッスンを始めることも可能だと思います。

雇用条件は交渉に応じます。

Babysitter - English Tutor Exchange Wanted

I am an ESL tutor with 15 years experience seeking a nanny for my son when I return to work after maternity leave. I lived and taught English in Tochigi, Japan for three years before coming to Vancouver where I have been working as an ESL instructor for the past 12 years. I am currently the English Program Coordinator at an after school tutoring academy in West Vancouver. In July 2017, my husband and I welcomed our son into our family and I am currently on 12 months maternity leave. We are seeking a babysitter for when I return to work in July 2018. In exchange for babysitting services, I will offer free private ESL tutoring.

The median wage for a babysitting in Vancouver is $15/hour. For an experienced private ESL tutor, lessons average about $35/hour (much more if you are getting lessons through a school). I am willing to offer 1 hour of free private lesson for every two hours of work as a babysitter.

For the months of July and August, we will require full-time work from the babysitter - Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm. But from September through June we will only need part-time hours from 2 pm to 5 pm. Hours may be subject to change slightly.

We live in Surrey, within walking distance of Gateway skytrain station (2 blocks away).

Please contact me, Tara, if interested in applying for the position. 778-855-1141 or
eslappclass@gmail.com

Also, if you want to start classes before the position begins, we can work that out as well. The terms of employment are negotiable.

【PR】ベビーシッター探しで困ったらここ

英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network