このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、
各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.12183
I used to have a Japanese Girlfriend, and now I want another.
by Nik from North Vancouver 2017/01/06 17:40:33

I'm a white Canadian guy that likes Asian girls.

I had a cute and sweet Japanese girlfriend in 2011. We are still online friends and chat sometimes, even though she married a Japanese guy in 2016.

I have happy memories of hanging out, cooking, traveling and doing other things together.

If you are a Japanese girl learning English in Vancouver and want to experience having a local boyfriend while you are here, don't be shy.

Don't worry, I'm not ugly or fat. In fact, girls I met say I'm kakkoii and look like Paul Walker. My old Japanese GF said her friends were jealous of her when they met me because I was tall, smart and hansamu.

I'm 6 foot tall and slim with brown hair and blue eyes.

Please no smokers or tattoos, I don't like them.

I speak English, French and German.

Please email stereotypesbc@gmail.com

Your time in Canada might be the only chance you have to experience having a relationship with a foreigner before you go back to Japan, marry a salaryman and become a bored housewife.

Res.1 by 無回答 from 無回答 2017/01/06 17:44:24

きめえ、おなじ広告何回出してんだ
必死すぎ
Res.2 by 無回答 from 無回答 2017/01/06 20:02:23

So disrespectful. Please do not contact this person!! 本当に気持ち悪い!
Res.3 by 無回答 from 無回答 2017/01/06 20:16:36

Just so you know, Japanese girls are not some dolls for you to play with.
Why don't you get yourself an inflatable f*ck buddy so we don't have to read your pathetic ad ever again!

Res.4 by 無回答 from 無回答 2017/01/06 22:38:25

笑える。。。 この文章のどこがsmartなの? 英語もぼろぼろ、内容も下品、これが本当にネイティブのカナディアンだったら、low educationにもほどがある。
メルアド見た?マジで笑える。

Res.5 by 無回答 from 無回答 2017/01/07 11:56:36

Hey man,
Some Japanese girl are super proud to have a white boyfriend and show "it" off to their friends or whatever. White bird shit like you don't deserve to have a Japanese girl. Why don't you get a caucasian one instead. They and their friend may think you look like a Ron Perlman and DASAI but this the reality. Just don't.
Attention to all Japanese girls in Vancouver. Don't get super excited when you see a white man approaching to you. Some will be relying on your income and you end up living as a slave almost. Be careful out there. Don't end up on the Breaking news.
Res.6 by 無回答 from 無回答 2017/01/07 22:58:51

日本人が英語を話すときによくある間違いがちょこちょこ見受けられますよw
Res.7 by 無回答 from 無回答 2017/01/08 00:05:05

Jpcanadaによくある、日本人の外人なりすまし?
英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network