英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.12077
Looking for salsa dance female partner
by Fernando from Vancouver 2016/09/23 16:39:23

Hi!
My name is Fernando and I am looking for a salsa dance female partner for weekly practices, usually sundays.
I started dancing in 2006, at 22, from dead beginner and little by little and with much effort I have acquired some level.
But now, I'm after some more sharpness, technique and grace. That's why I want to practice regularly and with discipline.
I dance On 1 and lately I've been trying to incorporate on 2 technique, just to be more complete in my repertoire of moves. But, in general, we can say we'll dance on 1.
If you have some background in any kind of dance and you consider yourself good with rhythm, do not hesitate in contacting me. Even more if you have felt like trying salsa.
If you don't speak english fluently, that's not a problem at all, we will learn some words to get along.
I'm learning Japanese myself as I am moving to Japan within 2 years. So, we're even.
I was born in Mexico and I arrived Canada in 2008.
I've been in every salsa venue there currently is in Vancouver and actually I've been in some venues in Tokyo!
So, if it sounds interesting drop me a line and let's give it a try. No commitments.
Practices to be held downtown at Robson square until it's too cold so we'd go in to a studio.
Please check me out at:

https://youtu.be/adkt9YATT1M

英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network