また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.11786
Speaking English Naturally
by Kendy from バンクーバー 2016/01/05 20:56:36

Hello, my name is Kendy. I am Chinese-Canadian.
I have lived in Vancouver for almost 19 years and speak English at a native level. I am currently studying Korean so I understand the difficulties of learning a new language. Therefore, my teaching method will be very different than the traditional classroom teaching method.
The lessons will focus on speaking, listening, conversation, and pronunciation. This is ideal for those who want to improve their conversational English. It will also help learners to become more confident when communicating in English.
The first session is a trial lesson. It gives me the opportunity to assess your needs, goals, and learning style. It also gives you the opportunity to determine whether my teaching method is suitable for you or not.
Lessons are $20/hour, and they will be held either at the Downtown Public Library or Metrotown.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or text me at 604-360-0984.
Thank you!

レッスンはあなたの欲しい向こうでお進めします。基本的に日常会話のようになっていますが、欲しい形があればトライアルレッスンでお話しください。私も外国語を勉強している立場なので、外国語の勉強については自信があると思っています。こちらのコメントは読めないので上の番号に気楽にご連絡ください。ありがとうございます。

【PR】語学学校・専門学校のトライアルをオンライン予約(日本語対応)

英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network