このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、
各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.11693
Not another Canadian guy looking for a Japanese girlfriend!
by Canuck Dude from Vancouver 2015/11/03 11:05:35

Yes I'm really looking for another Japanese girlfriend. I had 2 girlfriends here before, one in 2010 and another in 2011 but they went back to Japan. It is usually difficult to keep a long distance relationship going for a long time, because most girls want to go back to Japan, while I had to stay here. But I'm still friends with both of them and chat them online so they can practice their english

Anyways, I have happy memories of hanging out, traveling, cooking, watching movies and doing things together with cute a Japanese girlfriend, so if you are single and interested in having a local boyfriend while you are here learning english, don't be shy...send me a message.

Don't worry, I'm not fat or ugly, in fact most girls say I'm very attractive. They usually say I look like Paul Walker before he died. I'm 185 cm tall and 75 kg, so tall and slim. Ask me for my pics.

Your time in Canada is probably your only chance to have a foreign boyfriend. After your school is finished here you will go back to Japan, marry a salaryman, and become a bored housewife.

So let's have a fun time together, then for the rest of your life you will have happy memories of the kakkoii guy you met in Vancouver when you were young, single and hopefully totemo kawaii.

Don't worry if you think your english is bad. The best girlfriends I had didn't speak it properly.

Please no smokers or drug users. I hate those things.

I speak French and German too.

stereotypesbc@gmail.com

英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network