ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.11449
生徒さん募集!ESL teacherです。
by Austin from バンクーバー 2015/05/19 21:00:56

カナディアンのルームメイトが生徒さんを募集しています。
代理で投稿します。

Hello, I'm Austin

I am an English tutor with 13 years of experience both in Japan and in Canada. I would like to offer my services as a private English tutor for English learners in the Vancouver and Greater Vancouver area. I am a native Canadian and English speaker with lots of experience teaching English one-on-one. I have lived in Japan a number of years myself, so I can relate on many study issues. I have mostly experience teaching Japanese and Korean students. I can teach beginner-to-advanced grammar, all levels of conversation, pronounciation and sentence structure / writing skills.

I’ll quickly introduce myself. My name is Austin and I’m a 30 year old male living in the downtown Vancouver region.

I work full time as an ESL teacher Monday - Friday from 9AM-7PM so I can only teach after 7PM on weekdays and from 12PM-10PM on weekends. Also, I have no restrictions at all-- any age, gender, English level, etc is welcome!

I charge $20 / hour and offer a FREE first lesson. If you are not satisfied, you can cancel at any time ( including immediately following the first free lesson ).

If interested, please email/text me and we can discuss options and goals from there!

austinauz@gmail.com
(604) 379-1204
( 不安であれば日本語でも可能です。代理の私が内容を伝えます。)

はじめまして、オースティンと申します。13年以上、英語教師として働いており、ライセンスも取得しています。日本の大手英会話スクールで数年間の就業経験があり、現在は母国のカナダで、皆さんの英語の上達をお手伝いできるようチューターとして安全なマンツーマンレッスンを提供したいと思っています。もちろん英語が母国語でカナダ生まれ育ちですが、日本語も少しできるので安心して一緒に勉強をしましょう!

レッスン内容としては、下級〜上級の英文法、一般英会話、発音矯正、受験対策やTOEIC・IELTSなどの試験に役立つ英語、インフォーマル(スラング) etc...
あなたの英語レベル・好みに合わせたレッスンで、英語を効率的に身につけませんか?

月曜から金曜はフルタイムでESLスクールに勤務しているため、19:00(7PM) 以降でお願いします。
祝日以外の土曜・日曜は お昼の12:00から夜の22:00(10pm)まででしたら、いつでも可能です。御相談ください。

>>料金
マンツーマンレッスン 1時間/20ドル
※初回はトライアルレッスンとして無料体験していただけます。
※教材費等にかかる費用はありません。
※お支払いはレッスン終了後、現金でお支払いください。

*** もし満足いただけなければ、いつでもキャンセルできます!

※I do not speak Japanese to you during lesson time, so please do not worry. Thank you!

Cheers,

--Austin

【PR】語学学校・専門学校のトライアルをオンライン予約(日本語対応)

Res.1 by 代理 from バンクーバー 2015/05/23 00:32:50

電話番号を間違えました。
604-780-2272 になります。
たくさんの御連絡をいただき、本人も嬉しく思っております。
引き続き募集しておりますので、よろしくお願いいたします。
英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network