Hello, 初めまして。

Maximeと申します。私は半分カナダ人と半分フランス人ですので流暢で英語とフランス語を話せます。修士の学位を持っています。
去年は日本に経って一人で日本語を勉強して英語とフランス語レッスンを教えました。子供に、大人に、いつもうまく行って良い経験を過ごしました。
パートで子供の英会話学校で働いて、一人でプライベートレッスンをしていました。さらに水泳レッスンも教えました。
日本語を勉強していましたので言語の文法も説明できます。
もう教科書を持っていたらいいと思います。それなら一人で家で勉強できるし復習できます。一緒に何でも課題と語れるし、仕事や趣味や興味など。
一緒に英会話で発音、聞き取り、理解、語彙と明確な文法を勉強予定です。その場合、速くて安心になりますように。
場所はあの一緒に決める喫茶店とかにしましょう。
もし英語の勉強を始めるか深く勉強したかったら、一緒にできて効果的で楽しみましょう!
日本にいる時の生徒とまだ連絡がありますので嬉しいです。
お問い合わせがあれば連絡してください。

My name is Maxime. I'm half-french and half-canadian so I'm able to speak fluently both French and English. I have a Master degree from the university of Montreal.
I spent last year in Japan, and being there, I taught private lessons of French and English. I worked part-time with an English school for children (from 2 to 9 years old). I also taught swimming lessons to children. It has always been a really good experience.
If you start learning English or would like to study it more in depths, we could do it together efficiently and with fun!
As support, I recommend that you already have your textbook, so that it will be easier for you to study at home. We can also practise on whatever topic you would, ranging from work, to hobbies, to interests... Together, we will work on pronunciation, listening, comprehension, functional vocabulary and grammar understanding. We'll be efficient, and will learn what you need to be comfortable with your studying language.
We would also agree to meet somewhere in a cafe. Lessons would be hourly (up to 2 hours, for some person it might be more suited...).
I'm also glad because I have kept in touch with a few of my students from Japan.
If you have any question, feel free to contact me:

英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network