このサイトの掲示板は情報交換やコミュニケーションが目的で設置されています。投稿内容の信憑性については、
各個人の責任においてご判断下さい。全ての投稿において、投稿者には法的な責任があることをご認識ください。
また、掲示板上で誹謗・中傷を受けた場合は、速やかにサイト管理者までご連絡をお願いいたします。→連絡先
英語を話したい
多かれ少なかれ、みなさん英語の習得には苦労しているはず!
ここで英語の知識を共有して、英語のスキルアップをしましょう!
新規投稿される方は、こちらへ(アイコンの説明もあります)
No.10959
Private Pronunciation and communication Improvement lessons (Robson )
by Latysha from Vancouver 2014/07/05 10:32:53

Do you have difficulty in making people understand your English?
Not a problem!!!! Because I can help!!!
Having a degree in Applied Linguistics and Japanese, as well as working for 5 years in Japan, And working as an Actor and Voice Over Artist here in Vancouver I am the ideal teacher for you. I know exactly what is required to fix your pronunciation problems. So for all of you international students and newly immigrated individuals who are looking into perfecting their English accent I am the perfect teacher for you.
I sell Single lesson package of $30
or Packages of 6 lessons for the low cost of $150 ($25 per lesson a discount of $5 per lesson)
And for a limited time the package of 8 lessons for the low LOW cost of $160 ( $20 per lesson a discount of $10 dollars per lesson)
Want to come to the lesson with a friend not a problem. Every friend you bring along with you will reduce the price of the single lesson by $5. So for example if you come with 6 other friends, then your lesson for that day is FREE!!!

Its not all about learning grammar and reading books!! Good COMMUNICATION skill is the key to having the perfect English conversation!!!

So WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??
Hurry up and sign up for the lessons and improve your English!!! :)

You won't be disappointed. Satisfaction guaranteed!!

***All Ages are ok. I have experience teaching students with ages ranging from 2 years old to 80 years old. Its never too early or too late to start learning and improving.

英語を話したいトップ 新規投稿 jpcanada.com トップ
Supported by Spencer Network